Chapter 28

Author's pov…

      (Before getting kidnapped)

  Type dragged girls towards the bench near the park … while all three kept looking at eachother but none of them had started the conversation either …Type knows that girls are really hurt how tharn spoke to them …

Autumn:”How is p’tharn doing well heard that daddy has disowned him from all the companies and business. How is he doing? We are hurt to see him and papa fighting…” Type caressed autumn head while he nod his head …

Type:”He is a good baby girl … He works in his company which he builds and you know about him … soon he will be alright and I will get him back to the mansion soon don't worry …Papa tul has called me and informed me that papa gulf is doing good but he still thinks about tharn … what to do with him I can't and it's been a month and still he acts like nothing happens …”

Summer:”We miss you alot brother type … Please talk to p tharn and make him understand or tell him that me with autumn and papa will leave the mansion because he doesn't want to come back right … It's all our fault we should never have met daddy or you guys … That's why we all are stuffing right now brother …” Type shakes his head while he hug two of his girls tightly…

Type:”Oii don't talk like that girls … I know tharn soon he will understand papa and everyone just waits for sometimes or if it's not work I will kick his ass and bring back to the mansion soon ok …” All three giggles looking at each other while tine and techno wave their hands to them …

Just then a car blocked their way while a few guards got down and dragged summer and autumn with them… while the car moved away not minding tine and techno shouting at them …

Tine:”Call papa win … And tell them what happens here and wait where is type huh? This boy shit i will call tharn …” They walked towards the class while they called everyone they could and informed them what happened here …”

Gulf:”Who would have kidnapped my girls mew …Do you have any enemy in business that's why I told you to leave this business my god look what happened today huh …What if they do something to our girls …” Mew kept quite while win and bright pat his back…

Bright:”Mew … Zee is on the line …” mew nod his head while he put the call on speaker …

Zee:”Mew we found who kidnapped the girls it was Bible and his gang … I'm with mile and Jeff … And also …” Gulf took deep breath while win and bright closed their ears because they know what's going to happen next …

Gulf:”YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE…ZEE YOU BETTER FINISH THOSE LINES IF NOT I'M KILLING YOU IF I MEET YOU ASSHOLE … “

Zee:”Oii gulf stop shouting … They kidnapped the type too …” All four looked at each other while gulf facepalm and he didn't know what to do and how to find all three …”

Mew:”Fine Zee calls thorn and asks him if he knows anything about this kidnap … Win has told me that techno informed them so call me and get the location fast …”

Other side type share the location to tharn and mew …. While he places his phone back into silent mode and sits with girls while looking at him and nodding their head …

Build:”Bible please listen to me just once don't hurt them … Just once for my sake they are kids please think about Vegas just for him … What you're doing right now is his fault …” Bible glare at him while build follows him behind and they were shocked to see type was with the girls too …

Bible:”YOU HOW DID YOU EVEN ENTERED THIS PLACE HUH ? YOU ASSHOLES WHO THE HELL KIDNAPPED HIM …” Bible looks at type who rolled his eyes while he looked at girls giggling at him …

Type:”Oh yes your guards sucks dude … I was behind with my girls ….They just dragged them and waited for me to get in the car so i just came along with them that's it … Just come and get trained to my dada mew … How to be a mafia guy …” All giggled at type’s word while build chuckled at his words …

Bible:”You how dare you huh? My god this assholes sucks for real …Do you even know how to kidnap huh ? … And you why did you tag them huh did you volunteer yourself coming with them …” Type nod his head while Build  looked at girls holding Types hand tightly…

Type:”Are you for real dude ? …How can I stand still when my sister in law's get kidnapped huh? And that too look at your guards. They don't even know this location and they are arguing with each other and at last i showed them this place … And I don't feel like we are kidnapped, it looks like a trip to us … And for your information our dada and my husband are on their way …” Bible was so done with types word while he point gun at summer head who looked Bible with wide eyes…

Bible:”Stop ... .stop…stop … just stop talking my god you're such a talkative creature I have ever seen … And how I they know this location huh ?...” Type smile and pull out his phone and show to Bible who facepalm and glared at his guards who looked down the floor …

Type:”Come dude we are in the 21st century and technology has grown up. Of course I shared the live location to them by now they would be here to take us … And you tall guy get us some juice here money … My girls like orange and for me apple …You know what that's my secret for this shining skin … You can follow this method. I have a lot of tips i will share with you later now go get us soon …” Guards nod his head before running out while all three sit back on the chair and tie the rope wantedly … Bible facepalm and looked at his husband who was controlling his laugh …

Bible:”My god how even mew have chosen you as his son in law …I'm really done with you and if i have son in law like you I would have killed him …” Type rolled his eyes while he heard tharn voice …

Tharn:”Step away from my husband mr Bible …And you dare to kidnap him huh ? Leave him right know ….” Bible looked at tharn and type while he already so done with type …

Bible:”No one is holding your husband tharn … He just get involved in this kidnap and please take him away from here … And how do you even live with him my god …You just leave from here look your husband his thier leave …”

Tharn:”Type come on let's go …”Type glared at tharn who looked away from his glare …

Type:”WHAT ABOUT MY GIRLS HUH THARN ASSHOLE … HOW DARE YOU THARN… YOU SELFISH ASSHOLE ,BRAT ,FUCKER … CAN'T YOU SEE THEY KIDNAPPED YOUR SISTER'S AND YOUR HERE TO TAKE ME ALONE … NO I'M NOT COMING WITH YOU THARN … ASSHOLE LEAVE FROM HERE DADA WILL COME HERE TO RESCUE US LEAVE … JUST LEAVE FROM MY SIGHT …”Girls looked at tharn with teary eyes while tharn looked at them but kept quiet …

Summer:”Brother you please leave from here …Daddy will be here anytime right you must leave look p’tharn is here to take you so go with him don't worry about us leave from here …And please don't fight him with because of us …”

Type:”Shut up I'm not leaving you guys alone … If he kills us, let's die together… it's better than living with his asshole all my life …”

Wat:”Tharn you crossing your limits tharn …Let's get all three from here did you get it …”

…:”NOT SO SOON DUDE’S…

Spoiler …

Type:”Hey you why are you hiding with us huh ? Go and fight and wait did you forget to add sugar in this juice…My god fit for nothing get lost …”Type with girls hiding under the table while sipping his juice while gulf and others roll their eyes …

Summer:”Your so cool brother … I love you so much …” Tharn fake coughs while all three looked at him, even if he was fighting with guard's…”

  So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️…

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️ 🥰 ❤️…

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️ 😘 ❤️….