Chapter 38

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. Love you all.
_______
SEVERIDES POV.

(Cont) The parents of...........

Kelly severide Richardson

Me and Evelyn raise our hands.

"Ok" the nurse says.

"And are you to ladies the mothers of Gabriella,that's so cute so you must be the donor?" She points to Casey.

"Ohh no" Dawson starts." She is the godmother. He is my fiancé. And the father."

"Oh. Sorry." She says and she blushes.

"Ok so I'm only supposed to allow the parents in the room to talk..but you can come in it's fine."she motions for us all to follow her.

We all go into a room labeled "genetics and birth counseling #248"

Hmmm.

"Hello" the woman behind the desk says,she must be a doctor.

"Hi" we all say.

"So do you know why you're all here?"

We all shake our heads.

"Well. Both girls Kelly and Gabriella were raped which you know,But because they are so so so young,There underdeveloped bodies couldn't handle that. So we checked the inner and outer damage but there could still be some other damage we can't see that we would like to inform you about..."

"Such as..?" Dawson asks

"Such as...not being able to have their own children in the future."

"So your saying I might never be a grandfather?" Casey says

"Yes it's possible mr.Casey"

He shakes his head and sighs uncomfortably.

"This son of a bitch could have actually hurt my daughter for the rest of her life.." I say.

"I know that this is hard to hear but it might not be the case. We can't tell until they hit puberty and they start menstruating and are theoretically able to reproduce."

"Wow. I just had my baby and now I have to worry about her having her own" Evelyn says.

"But for now. The only outside damage we found in and on them both was some bruising and obviously some premature stretching of the reproductive system. It's pretty painful for them. Not only that but since they are only babies,When he assaulted them he pushed in some of their organs. They had surgery to correct it so those should be working just fine."

"Thank you doctor"

"Your welcome if you guys at all need anything then call me." She hands is all her card." Oh and again mothers keep an eye out,for when their menstrual cycles begin so you can call me and bring them in asap to see if there's a problem if we can correct it." She smiles.

Evelyn and gabby nod. Shay does too.

"Wow. So I guess me and Casey don't have to watch to hard for boys in the future that would take our daughters Virginity since this asshole already did" I say angrily as we walk out of the office area.

"Oh honey" Ev hugs me. Her hugs always calm me.

"I was kind of looking forward to watching out for fuckboy's with you kelly"

"Yeah I didn't want my daughter dating guys...(pauses and thinks for a minute) well like me!" I say and point to myself.

"Haha Kelly did you just realize your a fuckboy?." Shay asks.