Chapter 34

Hey guys so Heres your up date. Prepare your selfs for Severides wedding it gonna be emotional ;)

Severides POV

It's my day off work and ev wants to plan our wedding together. But we didnt hire a planner because we wanted to picked out all the plates and utensils and stuff by ourselfs. we decided on looking at the hall today.

The hall we are gonna have the after party at is really nice. Its spacious so we have room to dance And there is a shiny wooden dance floor for that too.

"This is nice huh" she says

"Yeah. Well then again any room with You in it is beautiful"

She looks at me.

"You are too cute Kelly." She kisses me.

"I know" I say jokingly.

We leave the a hall and since I'm not working we decided that I'll pick my groomsmen and best man and she'll pick her maid of honor and bridesmaids.

And then we decided already that Casey's and our daughter can be flower girls.

And I said the darden boys could be the ring bearers. If they could make it.

We chose out the dress and tie colors to be red an yellow since I'm a firefighter.

The girls dresses will be red with yellow jewlery and a yellow belt.

An my men will wear gray suits with red and yellow details red on one person yellow on the other Like the handkerchief thing and tie.

My suit is a surprise from her like her dress but it's a black suit with both red and yellow details on mine.

So we picked our groups and here's what we came up with.

Groomsmen Brides maids
_________|__________
Casey Dawson
Boden (Sister)tiffany
Mills Brett
Cruz (Cousin) abbie
Otis (Sister) Meghan
Herrmann (Friend) Olivia
Mouch (Cousin) sandie
Newhouse (Best friend) carrie

Aaaaaaaannnnnnndddddddd...

Severides Best man/woman: shay

Evelyn's Maid of honor: her mother Abbie

We wrote this down and I took a picture. And sent it in a group message to everyone. And she sent it to her family.

We decided that shay will wear a gray dress and a yellow and red necklace.

I get message replies from everyone and it's all kinda of variations of thanks and that means a lot and awww that is awesome.

Except shay calls me.

"Oh my god severide! that is a honor oh my god thank you. I can't believe I mean that much to you." She is kinda crying.

"Aww shay of course you do. That's why your standing with me and holding the rings."

"This is so awesome!!"

"Yeah"

"Well I'll talk to you at home."

"Ok bye"

I smile and turn back to ev

"Wow that was a happy shay huh" she says.

"Yeah..wait how'd you know it was shay?"

"By The smile on your face. You always smile like that after talking to Leslie."

"Oh..i do?"

"Yeah.You only smile like that with her tho. It's cute"

"Thanks. You wanna come stay the night at my place tonight?" I ask.

"Sure Kelly."

She goes upstairs and packs a small bag.

EVELYNS POV

I love spending the night with severide.

I go up to my room and pack a pink nike duffel bag with my tooth brush purple and gray underwear for tomorow and a gray bra.

I pick out jeans and a blue half sleeve shirt for tomorow and for pajamas black shorts and a big red sweater that Kelly got me that says "my heart belongs to a fireman" with the cfd logo.
Under it.

I grab my white converse and white socks with red polka dots on them. And put them at the top of the bag.

Then I place my hairbrush and a few hair ties and a stretchy headbands in one of the side pockets. In the other one I put my phone charger. And I'm finished.

I grab a gray sweat shirt from my mirror. I look into it. I'm wearing short brown uggs under my tight ish yoga pants and a tighter white t shirt.

I put on My gray sweat shirt. Kelly gave it to me. He gives me stuff all the time.
This one says squad 3 on the back in blue and on the front it says chicago fire department.

I love when he gives me fireman stuff.

I smile. My hair is already in the sassiest of all hair buns. It looks really cute though. It looks like it took forever to do. I go back down and Kelly looks at me and smiles.

"You really like that?"

"Yeah of course I do. I wear it with pride Kelly severide"

I put my arms around his neck and he holds my waist.

He smiles. "good. So do i"

It's true. I love wearing it. Part of the reason I wore my hair up. So you can see that it says "rescue squad 3". On the back. And chicago fire dept on the front on the right chest area.

"You ready babe"

"Yeah"

"We get into the car and we look at eachother"

"Umm ev where's the baby?"

"Oh my god haha she's in the house"

"I'll get her" I laugh

I put the key in the door and go in.

"Kelly. It's daddy I'm coming to get you baby"

I run up to Evelyn's room and look in the babies bed but she isn't there.

Hmm that's weird.

"Kelly sweetheart?" I check the couch and she's not there eiether.

"Kelly!"

I call shay. "Hey is Kelly over there?"

"Uh no. Why? I thought Evelyn took her "

"Damn. She's missing."

"Oh my god what!?"

As soon as I start to talk I hear Casey in the backround "shay have you seen gabby"

"Which one?"

"The little one"

"No..wait wasn't she at your old house?"

"She's not there..."

"Oh my god. Both girls are missing!" shay says.

"What do you mean both?" he asks.

"Kelly's on the phone. Little Kelly is missing too.."

___________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Xoxo;)