Chapter 3

Disclaimer.. I should have said this before but i do not Own the following characters. Severide,halstead,casey,cheif,Clarke. Any other firehouse members.Or the fire house info. Thanks!

EVELYN'S POV

Yesterday me and Kelly had a small
Argument after I asked him why he was sneaking around so much yesterday. We made up right away and he apologized and kissed me. And that night one thing led to another..if you know what I'm saying.

And it's no big deal It's not like we haven't done it before. It's just that morning when I woke up i wasn't feeling good at all. Then Kelly went to work. This went on for about a week. Not feeling good in the morning sometimes I'd throw up but I didn't think too much of it.

And me and him continued to sleep together as normal. (Lol I don't just mean sleeping btw 😂😉)

Until one day. I was throwing up and Kelly's friend shay came over. Me and her have become really good friends!

"Honey why are you so sick. How drunk did you get yesterday?" She sits down on the edge of the tub and holds my hair back.

"I'm not drunk" i say exhausted between gags.

"Well if your not hungover...Ev,when was the last time you and Kelly..?" She leaves it at that.

"About 2 days ago maybe" I reply.

"And did you use protection?" She asks.

"Of course we did. Why?"

"Ev when was the last time you got your period?"

"I was supposed to get it yesterday but I didn't"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm positive, because me and Kelly went to the beach and I wore a White bikini"

"Sweetheart,I think more is gonna end up being positive than just your assumptions on your cycle.."

"what do you mean?" I wonder.

"Could you be pregnant?" She asks.

"No I'm on the pill" I say.

"It's not 100 percent. Why don't we buy a pregnancy test just to make sure"

"Ok shay. I will"

Me and her go to Walgreens and go over to the section where the pregnancy tests are.

We buy a few just to make sure. Different brands to be completely sure. One clear blue one first response and one Walgreens brand.

We go back to the house and I take 2 of them first. And leave them on the counter. Me and shay just turn our backs to them and wait.

The few painful minutes are over and I look at them both.

"How did this happen" I ask confused though already knowing the answer.

"Well Ev.." Shay starts
"When a man and a women love each other very mu-" she stops. "wait Why am I explaining this to you didn't you go to Health class in high school!?" She tried to make me laugh.

"Really Leslie,I know that part okay" I giggle

"Well than this should be clear as day."She says.

"No it wasn't supposed to happen we just started being really serious but I love him "what should I do?" I ask franticly.

"it'll be okay. I've known him for a Long time. He might actually be excited"

"Yeah but.. but this is big too big for this early in our relationship, don't you think?"

"Maybe,but if you really love each other its kinda good timing. It's sort of meant to be. This is kinda like that TV show...." She starts.

"Oh my gad are you really comparing my accident to a reality show" my Boston accent appears when I get flustered and overwhelmed.

"Sorry I know, it's just kinda weird"

"How?"

"I don't know..just weird how my best friend is about to have a kid"

Thinking. I stare down at this plastic that just turned my life upside down, a positive pregnancy test.

We start to open the second one to be 100 percent sure. But before I take it out of the box i hear Kelly yell "ev it's me" throughly the front door of the house.

Before I can answer him or even breathe I hear some footsteps and The key in the lock then it's turning and then the door whips open. We can see him walking towards us.

"Hey look it's Kelly,you should tell him now!" She hands me the pink and white positive test.

"I'm doing no such thing!" I squeal

We toss the positive test back and forth and panic not knowing what to do with it then he comes to the door and we stop shay looks at me and shoves it down her shirt and quickly secures it into the cup of her bra.

But it's too late he already saw it.

"Love, I'm here hmm" he looks puzzled he looks like he knows something "What's that!" he says. I can't lie , he's in his fireman uniform. The jacket the boots the pants and the helmet. He looks so freaking hot.

"Oh umm hi! I Just umm was like umm. your already on lunch break? Umm hi!"

Wow now if he didn't know he does now.

"No no no no no was that a p-pregnancy test" he trembles and stutters. Is it mine? I'm sorry! This always happens to me!"

Shay coughs.

"Uh hey Kelly yes it's a test and it's.....MINE!!"she whimpers.

"Oh my god shay!? How the hell did that happen.. Well i guess it's better than what I thought,I thought it was Evelyn's I thought I ruined our relationship".

"No it's mine" she laughs guiltily.

"Who's can it possibly be? Shay are you lying because if I'm well educated I'd say that only a man could possibly get you pregnant. And for that to happen you'd have to sleep
With him. Which knowing you Leslie shay I'd say if have a better chance of seeing God appear in front of me."

"Umm i.."

"Shay what are you hiding?"

"Nothing. This was all a joke!"

"Shay. I have no idea what's going on here but i think I've had enough excitement." He laughs.

"I'm going back to work" he kisses me and hugs shay and leaves.

Me and shay sigh out of relief.

thanks for reading guys:) I'll update soon.sorry it's kinda short.