Chapter 2

👑Thanks to Sandrabullock725 for commenting!! And voting!!!
It made my day!!! :) This chapter takes place a year later:).

Today Kelly said he had to work. Which is weird because today is supposed to be his day off,but he said he took an extra shift or something. He told me to go to the mall and get my nails done.

There's 3 nail Salons in the mall I went to a nail place called "Stephanie's nail&spa"

And I got my nails painted just french tip and I pay 10$. Now I'm wandering around the mall looking at all the clothes and all the stuff in the shop windows since Kelly told me to buy a nice dress and shoes for later on tonight. And Im thinking why did Kelly send me out. Did I do something that upset him? Probably not he gave me 250$ to spend and told me he hopes I have a good time.

After looking a while I found the perfect outfit.
It's a short breezy dress with 2 spaghetti straps on each shoulder with a medium sized gold square gems. the dress has an elastic on the waist so it's not just straight down it puffs a little on the top. I buy that and a pair of high strappy gold peep toe wedges. Except the wedge part is that rope material.

After I leave there and pay I decide to go to the Mac store to get some makeup I'm out of. I love the store but it's a little expensive. But hey Kelly gave me 250 bucks! Which I still have 200$ of.

I pick up some blush,2 lip sticks(one light pink/nude and one maroon.) and a new foundation and powder brush. It all came out to $37.43 and since I spent more than 25 dollars they gave me 2 free gifts! A cool pink makeup pouch with a clear front that says m•a•c and has a bow on the front and a lipstick shaped charm hanging off the bow. They also gave me an eye liner pencil with 2 sides ones black and ones brown.

After I leave there I head to pink and Victoria Secret. I'm still curious about why Kelly sent me out

I decide to call him. It rings once twice three times. Then I think I hear his ringtone,the loud noise of his iphone. I say no It can't be his. Then he answers "hello" he says.

"Hi babe hey I was just wondering why did you-" he cuts me off.

"Hey I thought I told you to have fun don't worry I'm not mad at you I just want my babe to have a nice d-d-day" he says lovingly.

Hmm now I'm suspicious he always stutters when he's nervous or lying.

"Um..okay are you on speaker phone I feel like there's and echo?" I ask. Suspiciously.

"N-n-no why would you t-think that babe it might just be that shoe store your walking by has bad reception -I mean I just assumed your walking by a shoe store...either way you could be waking around a patchy area of reception I-I-I'll talk to you soon okay. Bye love you princess."

"Kay. But wa-" he hangs up how did he know I was walking by that shoe store. That's creepy.

I just brush it off. Hph I shrug "whatever" i go into pink and buy a pair of those baggy sweat pants that say pink down the leg and bra that is black and white tie dye and has bigger black bands around it that say pink in white. It has the hooks that you can make it a racer back if you wanted to.

I go into Victoria secret and get the bombshell perfume,l the lotion,And the body wash. I also pick up 3pairs of underwear because there was a sale that however many fragrance or body products you buy you get a free pair of underwear. I got one bikini one that has pink orange and yellow stripes. A boy short that is pink and sparkly and say "vs" in rhinestones. And the new "v string" they have. I got it in the black to match the bra i just bought at pink.

I have left after that about 54 dollars left so I run into bath and body works and grab my vanilla sparkle body lotion and a new shower scrubby that is light pink with a pretty purple and white striped handle thing.

I have 30 dollars left and I'm feeling hungry and a bit thirsty so I go to the food court and as in walking to the Dunkin donuts to grab a coffee I see a police officer, he is undercover because he's in regular clothes,But I can see his gun and hand cuffs in his belt loop thing. He's looking around.

I think I know him, ok well I know Kelly knows him. he's pretty cute though. "Hi I'm Evelyn I'm Kelly severides girlfriend I think he knows you?"

He looks at me surprised. "Ohh yeah Kelly-uhh LT. severide" he laughs, I laugh. "Oh there he is!".

He sees me and seems alarmed. Could he be here with another girl? Is he cheating on me!?!? NO Evelyn don't think that,you know he loves you. I keep saying that to myself but for some reason I feel like there's more than just one of me. You know what I mean.

With his hands set loose behind his back he approaches us. "oh hey halstead". "What going on severide".

"Not much just came to umm p-pick up my girl" he puts his arm around me and squeezes my hip to his even though I'm shorter.

They just look at each other and then "hey babe I have to---umm talk to talk to jay about somthing we've been working on its kind of a P.D. F.D thing do you want to grab a coffee here"

"Um..sure that's where I was headed"

"Do you have money left?"

I nod.

I walk towards the dunks and I watch them as they talk and they stand close and this jay character keeps looking at me and half smiling. Up and down. Smiling. It's really weird. Then Kelly hands him somthing in a light blue shiny bag. and he walks away.

Kelly starts to walk over to me and meets me halfway on my way there.

"What happend to him?" I ask accusingly. "Oh he had to go h-his girlfriend is here to had To go get her maybe you guys could be friends"

"Yeah maybe" I say. Unsure.

I hope you guys like it sorry it's not the best. Soon I'll do some of severides pov. Comment and vote.
❤️💓❤️❤️❤️💓❤️❤️💓❤️💓❤️