Chapter 6

😘😊Severide's pov❤️

I'm asleep and I'm having a dream that's extremely similar to when Evelyn told me she was pregnant. In my dream I'm thinking: She's pregnant. Oh my. What? how ?who ?ahh! Then in my dream I pass out. And I think I'm waking up.

Then I actually start to Suddenly feel very sick at the thought of bringing a new human being into this world.

I feel so sick and I'm starting to sweat so bad that it startles me Completely awake, I think I had a small panic attack. I jerk up as if I had a nightmare.

I haven't felt like this since my first firefighters test. When I had to drag the dummy around. After going into the simulation fire. Pure panic and fear.

I look over and see that it's 5am. I stand up to go get a drink of water to calm my nerves. All of the sudden as I'm walking the lingering chest pain i had from my dream gets really strong to the point my knees are weak.

I feel a pain in my left temple,and I fall.

I hear myself hit the floor, and then it's dark.

Then I wake up. Gasping for air. it feels like I've been underwater for 3days.

"Kelly." she says relieved. She looks exhausted,shes still in her pajamas except she has on one of my hoodies from work.

I hesitate still dazed.

"Oh,Hi babe,don't worry I'm ok" I reach out to hold her hand.

She smiles. "Good...I was worried about you. What happens?" She asks concerned.

"Well ev,i think it fully sunk in were having a baby"

"Oh god" she giggles.

It's silent for a few minutes.

"You think your co-workers will think your weird for having a baby. I've heard you have kind of a reputation" she smiles.

"Maybe,but they will continue to worship me anyway." I say sarcastically.

She laughs. "well alright then king severide"

"Ah It's lutenint king severide" I put up a finger.

We laugh.

then doctor comes in.

"Hello mr-- severide"

"Hi. What exactly happend?"

"You fainted pretty good sir,No signs of stroke.maybe a small heart attack but not that we can tell"

"Well what brought this on?" I ask.

"Usually faints are caused by dehydrated ness. And sometimes getting big news could
Do it" he explains.

"Okay thank you doctor"i say shaking his hand. "Oh before you go. I can return to work tomorrow right?"

"Ohh umm,what do you do?"

Me and Evelyn look at each other

"I'm a fireman"i say proudly