Chapter 7

His face is almost a mix of all the emotions.

"I would take the day off just to make sure. We don't want you having a heart attack or a stroke when your inside a burning building.even just fainting again would be bad"

"Okay thanks" I say.

"Good thing it's nothing serious. at least you didn't have a stroke or a Herat attack that would have been a lot worse and your work would have been interfered with a lot" she rambles.

"I know. I should warn people now huh" I joke.

"What do you mean hun?"

"Before they tell me news I should warn then , hey I might faint" we laugh.

:)Evelyn's pov.--

I check my watch it's 5:02 PM.

"Hey I have to go" I grab my bag and kiss him goodbye , "feel better honey I love you!" I say as I'm walking out the door.

He really scared me. That Kelly what am I going to do with him. As I go down the hall shay is coming up the hall looking into the rooms. She seems nervous.

"Hey shay he's over their..." I point behind me.

"Are you okay?" I ask her

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just worried about him is he okay?"

"Yeah girl he's fine I just saw him,he only fainted he should be fine and return to work in a few days."

"Thank ev" she goes past me.

I smile. She cares so much about him he's lucky to have a friend like her.

I hear my phone ring.

I answer it not looking at the caller ID.

"hello?"

"Hello , is this ms.evelyn Richardson?" The voice asks.

"Yes it is. Umm who's this?"

"this is The Walgreens pharmacy your pills are ready can you pick them up today?"

The pills are for my head. I get headaches. I used to get them badly anyway. But since I'm pregnant they've been nonstop.

"Yeah I was just on my way their sorry I'm just running late I was checking in with my boyfriend in the ER"

"Oh ok- is he okay??"

"Yeah he's fine. Well he's fine now.I'll be their in 10 minutes thank you"

I hang up.

I write down in the visitors book that I left at....5:06 PM,And sign it.

I get in my car and pull out I the ER. The Walgreens is just near our house.

I park and walk in. I'm next in line behind a guy Getting some Allegra D.

NEXT! the lady says.

"hi umm I'm picking up my prescription I'm Evelyn Richardson"

"Okay honey. It that Excedrin migraine 20mg?" she asks tiredly but still very politely.

"Yes how much do I owe you?"

"10.95$"

"Ok here's a 20$"

"Alright here's your change ms."

"Thanks"

I leave. On my way out I take a water bottle and pay for it. So I can take the pill in the car.

I pop it in my mouth and guzzle down the water bottle. I throw it behind me and I hear it hit the floor.

I shouldn't take it while driving because it makes me drowsy for some reason. But We live right here so I figure its ok.

I start the car and drive off.

There's one stop light and it all of the sudden Becomes blurry. Like there's 3 of them. I can faintly see the brick of our house and the yard light. But then ask I get closer I feel like I'm slowing down and I see something black in front of me pass by then a slight pain and dark.........,

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!

What do you think happens.?comment vote :))). ***^^^^^***^^^^^***