chapter 18

I got to 1k reads!!!!!!! thank you all so so so so much!!!!!!

Voters/commenters.

1) sandrabullock725
2)alwayscrazy4ever

Thank you ALL so much , again. Even if you don't vote or comment or even if it's just sitting in your library doing nothing I thank you.:)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I pull up to Casey's house.

I knock on the door loudly without stopping. I poke he home because his car was at the hospital and now it's here. If he was at 51 his car would be there.

"Casey it's me Kelly! Open up!"

I knock longer. He finally answers the door.

He is a mess, looks like he's been crying for hours nonstop.

"What Severide?"

"I came to see how you were doing matt because I'm your friend. Are you ok?"

"No I'm not.first hallie and now her. Why do they always die on me?"

"Come here man" I hug him and I cry a little on his shoulder and he just balls his eyes out. I mean she was my friend too. I trained her. It's gonna be so weird without her.

"Come on Casey get dressed"

"Why. Where do I go,shes gone"

"Exactly. Her funeral" I say morbidly.

"Oh. I can't do this Kelly I just can't"

"I know man but you have to. Come on. It's hard for everyone but you need to be with us. We'll all cry together. It will be nice,because she was already deemed a firefighter she will have a traditional firefighters service"

"Yeah you guys will help and that's good. Is it at the house?"

"Yeah. It's at 51"

"Ok fine I'll get dressed"

I wait in his living room. He puts his fireman's suit for the service we all have to. And gelled his hair. "nice now come with me I have to get dressed to"

"Okay" he says emptily.

I drive to me,shays,and Ev's house and Casey waits in the living room. When we walk in shay is already dressed.

She acts like doesn't even see us.

"Shay" I say.

There's No answer.

Me And Casey look at each other. We go over and look at her. she is laying in the couch crying. Hugging a bottle of vodka. Staring into space.

She's already dressed though. Paramedics wear the same we do except they have black dress shirts and jackets. like the other firemen. Only chief,pic's and lutentints have white shirts.

She looks at us and stand up. She lunges at me hugging me. Crying.

"Shay I'm glad your home but girl don't cry. Come on...You'll ruin your makeup" I say.

"I don't care" she sobs. "Yeah they me go because of....dawson" she says through tears.

She looks up at Casey as she say that.

"Casey. I cant...." she lunges at casey and cries except he was lunging at her at the same time. So they just sob together.

"Alrighty then" I say. I go upstairs to change.