chapter 25

Hey guys. Sooooooooo sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really tired from school and stuff so I'll try to update more often but yeah I'm a freshman in HS so it's been kinda crazy! thx for reading ❤️

___
It's a silent ride to the ER to see Dawson. It's like the last time when were were all in and out of the hospital to see them both. Chout is quiet. for once. I'm still holding the box.

When we pull up I put the box on the seat and shay opens the doors for chout.

We walk in and there's a lady at the desk. "Hi. I'm a firefighter and those are the paramedics from house 51. Is there a Gabriella Dawson here?" I ask

"Yeah actually. She's in the ICU,that's roooooooommmm........435B"

"Thanks. We can go see her right?"

"Yeah sure. No problem. Just try not to stress her out. Then we could loose her for good"

I nod. And put my hand out as I walk away to say thank you.

It's 435B so it's on the 4th floor. I push the elevator button to call it and it comes quickly.

We look up and down the hall ways and find hers but theres a gift shop on this floor and chout and shay want to get her something to make her feel better.while they are inside I text Boden.

K- chief took a detour to the ER......Dawson's alive.

Immediately I see the little responding dots in the bubble

C.B- oh my god. Ok Kelly let us know what is going on with her ok.

K- I will. Talk to you then.

C.B- Ok.

I put my phone away and they come out. "Everything was soo much money we didn't get anything"

"Oh ok. wanna go see her now?"

"Yeah"

We walk back down the hallway and take a left. We open her door an see Casey and Antonio, Casey is holding her hand and occasionally kissing it and Antonio is walking back and forth behind her bed.

We knock on the door and they all look up but her. That can't be good.

Casey nods. We go in.

"Wait. Chout should stay here". He annoys her. That will stress her out I whisper to shay.

"Oh yeah. Umm. Chout can you find us a vending machine. Let's get her a drink incase she's thirsty"she hand him a 5dollar bill.

"Ok. Be right back guys"

"Good idea. But won't he be back soon?"

"No, Kelly there isn't a vending machine in this hospital. It's over in the building next door" he laughs.

"Good one"

We smile at each other.

We go in.

I wave to Casey and give a thumbs up with a questioning face.

He smiles a little and gives me a thumbs up.

"Dawson?" shay says.

She puts a hand up. "Hi shay" she says struggling.

Shay starts to cry. I hold her head and she puts in on my chest.

"Hey. She's alive go see her." I start to visibly tear up a little.

"Kelly don't cry man up." Dawson says. She sounds like she has a dry throat. She smiles a little. Her eyes are closed and she is laying flat on her back.

"Haha. Ok Dawson. " I walk over there and put a hand over hers.

"How ya doing kid?" I ask.

She smiles and turns her head a little toward me. She flinches an puts it back straight.

"I'm ok, well better than being dead anyways"

"Ha,yeah"

"Guys. You know I heard everything at my funeral right?"

"What?!" we all say in unison.

"It was like a coma, I could hear fine I just couldn't move or talk or see as hard as I tried to"

"So you heard what everyone said to you?" Antonio asks

"Yeah, it was so sweet. If I could have I would have cried. Oh and I love you too severide."

"Damn. You really did hear everything" I laugh.

"Awww. Girl" shay says.

"So do you wanna sit up or...?" someone asks.

"No,thanks,it hurts my head a lot to move" she says.

"How bad?" Shay asks.

"Well,it feels like a have one hell of a hangover, but worse"

"Trust me I know what that's like" shay says.

"Haha I'm sure you do"

"Yeah..when I thought you were dead i drank more than I think I ever have"

"Aww.my shay" she smiles.

"Yeah. You know I could really be your shay if you want, it's still not to late to switch teams gabby" she Says sarcastically, she laughs.

Casey looks scared and uncomfortable. I just look at shay and laugh.

"Haha. Babe In a heartbeat. I'm kidding. But still love you Girl"

"aww thanks" she smiles.

"Casey.." she says.

"Yeah babe..." He asks.

"Yes"

He looks confused and then it hits him. ( it's the answer when she asked him to marry him and she couldn't answer )

"Huh..ohhhh oh my god!"

She smiles.

"Come here"

She kisses him and they hold hands. He grabs the ring from his jacket and puts it on her finger.

"Casey does the ring fit!" shays says.

"Yeah it's perfect. Good job shay"

"Thanks." She smiles proudly.

"Wait shay you knew about this?!"

"Ummmm...."

"Bitch!" she smiles.

"Well than,Casey"

"What?" Casey says.

"No I was talking to Dawson. If you guys get married then she'll be called Casey too"

"Awwwwwww" Casey and Dawson both say.

"They are gonna call me Gabriella Casey!" she says.

"Yeah they are." He smiles.

"Hey gabby,keep your pants on your still my sister I can't hear you say that without cringing." He says brotherly like.

"Aww thanks tony but 2 things. I'm not little anymore. And it's a little late for that."

He hits Casey lightly in the back if the head.

Casey smiles.

"Gabby I worry about you with guys just like I do with my daughter"

"Thanks tony"

He smiles and touches her hand. No problem sis.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Thanks for reading.