chapter 14

Wow guys thanks so so so so much for all the views and reads and votes and comments!!! I'm glad you all like it and I'm gonna start putting in the beginning of the chapters of about 3-5 people that comment and vote and you might see your name if you do.!!

***DISCLAIMER NOT IN A PARTICULAR ORDER!!***

1) crazedBGM
2) EmilyAnderson888
3) alwayscrazy4ever

That's all for the last chapter! I'll do it for every update from here on! thx again xoxoxo!!

*****••••••*****••••••*****••••••****••

They are all shocked.

"So what are we supposed to do now casey?" Capp asks.

Casey responds "I don't know Capp but we have to rally."

"He's right guys. At least they are both alive. We just have to help them remember"

They all nod and boden says "Men accept the fact that this might be difficult for you, but the girls will have it harder ok"

"Yes sir" we all say.

I call Ev to let her know about shay

"Hey Kelly honey"
"Hi baby. I have to tell you something. Shay was in an accident at work. She's in the hospital."

"Oh my god no!" She tears up. Her voice shakes. "What happened?"

"She got into a fire accident. Gabby Dawson is the other paramedic and she had bad brain Damage and is brain dead. And shay had a collapsed lung and something else."

"Oh my gosh Kelly.."

"Hey it's fine baby they both woke up and are almost stable. But they don't remember anything at all"

"Oh my god" she says have gasp an half surprised.

"Yeah. Shay doesn't even know who I am. She thinks I'm her husband and Dawson thinks I'm her boyfriend."

"Well then, haha your with me and your still getting girls" she laughs.

"Yup I was always was good at that. Oh yeah so Dawson kissed me. Sorry baby"

"It fine I know you would never do that on purpose and so help you god if you do. I love you"

"Haha I love you more"

"I'm gonna go see shay again,I'll see you when I leave work tomorrow

"Alright bye"

"See ya"

I go get Casey to go see shay. "Are you excited to have a baby Kelly?" Casey asks.

"Yeah. I can't wait to be honest"

"I can't wait to have a baby with Dawson...... if she ever remembers" Casey says he says the last part slowly.

"Bro, you and Dawson have been through hell and back together. She has to remember sooner or later" I say.

"Thanks. Severide"

"No problem"

We go see her and try to jog Her memory but nothing works.