Chapter 5

Here's chapter 5:).
_______________________________

I have my first appointment today to discuss the baby with my doctor.

The appointment is at 10:3o so I get up at around 9 ish.

I step into the shower. But don't wash my hair.

I get out and put on a white bra and lace black boy short underwear and cute teal and white chevron pattern dress that's a little above my knee. I wear white leather and rope wedges.

I brush and re- straighten my hair and do my makeup. foundation,blush,and light sparkly brown eye shadow,and lighter red lipstick.

I wear a ring Kelly gave me on our year anniversary. It's a delicate gold knot ring to symbolize being together forever just like a knot is tied,in theory,forever. I wear it on my ring finger.

I also wear a few silver bangles. And I grab a bag from the closet that matches my outfit. It's a light teal leather bag that kinda slouches in the center when you carry it.

I throw in my sunglasses,my lipstick,a perfume,my phone, a pen, some lotion and my keys. Along with the 2 of the positive tests in a ziplock baggy to show the doctor.

I go in and After I get checked out she says I'm about 3 weeks along. And I'll have to come to a new office to get prenatal care.

Ok cool.

The new doctors name is dr.wally

He is supposed to be the best of the best for pregnancies. Supposedly almost everyone goes to him.

My first appointment with him is tomorrow at the same time and Kelly said he wants to come
To that one. So we are gonna schedule is around his work.

He got home at around noon today and is home today and tomorrow then back to work.

The appointment was at 10:30 so he didn't come to this one.

I get home hang my purse On the coat hooks behind the door and leave my shoes there on the floor lined up nicely next to his.and I lay on the couch.

He's laying down too. Watching tv.

"Hey babe how was the appointment?"

"Good. I'm 3 weeks along she said."

"Cool"

"We're going to the other doctor tomorrow at 10:30 don't forget"

"Ok"

We lay down until about dinner time and we eat ceasar salad and baked potatoes.

After that we cuddle up on the couch and watch the news,Until we get super tired. We go to the bedroom and he puts on the tv there.

I change into pink and gray striped pajama shorts and a tight gray tank top that goes up to around my belly button.

He puts on a gray t shirt and stays in his dark blue boxers.

I go into the bathroom off our room and tie my hair back into a floppy messy bun on top of my head.

I take off all my jewelry except the ring.

I get into bed and lay on my back.

He puts his hand on my stomach.

"We created a human being. I can't believe that" he says.

I put my hand on top of his. And say "yeah. Me neither. It's crazy how these things just happen"

"Yeah. after your appointment tomorrow want to go look at baby stuff."

"Sure. We can decide what we want for him or her"

"Sure. Hey do you want a boy or a girl? And don't give me any of that as long as it's healthy crap." He says.

"Haha, I think i want a boy."

"Why?"

"Because then he can grow up to be just like his amazing father"

"Well in that case I want a girl so she can be like her amazing mother"

We kiss.

We get under the covers and turnoff our lamps and watch the rest of the news until we fall asleep.