Chapter 22

Hi guys.Thanks for all the reads!! enjoy. I honestly think maybe I'm having Chicago fire withdrawals!!!! is that a thing?! idk well this season will be amazing and I CANNOT wait.!!
I made this chapter pretty funny. Or at least I tried too;).
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ voters/commenters
Asardinha2
Crazedbgm
Alwayscrazy4ever
Emilyanderson888

And sorry if there's any spelling/grammar errors.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I decide that I'm too stressed and I'm going for a jog.

I go into my room and put on black basketball shorts and a grey under armor t shirt. I'm wearing all black nike sneakers.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wet my hair and face. I dry my face and go to Casey's room.

"Hey casey,I'm gonna go for a jog I'll be back in like an hour"

"Ok,hey can I come with you during all this I haven't been going to the gym. It took a lot to get these abs" he laughs.

"Yeah sure. Trust me I know how hard it is to get a six pack and to keep them there is even harder...but mine are better hahahaha" I say teasingly and I stick out my tongue.

He laughs. "Oh really severide. Your not the only one with a nice body at 51" he says jokingly.

"Oh really.." I lift my t shirt.

"Wow .ok maybe yours are better pretty boy." He laughs.

"Haha yeah that's better. I'll wait for you to change. I'll be downstairs"

"Ok thanks"

I peek into shays room again. And it looks like she is starting to get up. She's on the floor.

"Hey girly. How ya feelin?"

"Uggggghh. How much did I drink man?!"

"About a whole bottle of whiskey and a few of vodka"

"Man I'm stupid sometimes"

"No your not. But that was"

"Thanks"

She scrapes herself off the floor and holds her head.

"Do you want to take something for that?"

"Yeah I'm gonna need some serious medication if I don't want my head exploding"

"Haha there's Advil in the bathroom."

"Thanks Kelly" oh and thanks for changing me last night.

"Oh you remember?"i ask.

"No. But I woke up in different clothes. And i know I would have just passed out and not changed"

"Well your welcome. me and Casey are gonna go jog well be back in like am hour or so.ev us still asleep."

"Ok"

I go downstairs and Casey is already there tying his sneakers.

"Hey when do we go back to 51 next shift or tomorow?" he asks me.

"Next shift. Today is Wednesday we have today and tomorrow and we go back Friday i think. But I wanna bring you to umm.." I trail off

"Ok. What? bring me where?"

"To my Therapist.Casey"

"Why?"

"Because your stressed and you tried to throw yourself off a building. You need help because I don't want to loose you matt"