Chapter-40

Hi guys!:)

so this book isn't getting a ton of reads anymore. The last chapter I posted (which was an authors note) got about 0 reads and the chapter

before that (which was an actual chapter) only got about 14. I'm THINKING about maybe ending this book and having it be complete some time soon since the reads have gone down drastically every chapter.

And I'm not complaining about it at all I promise! This is something that happens to all books and I know that. I'm just giving everyone a warning before I no longer do updates 😊.

I'll keep you all posted on what I'm gonna do. (Don't worry you'll know when your reading the last chapter!)

And I will still continue all my other Chicago Fire and pd books. Which I just created one of Shay (if she was straight,and I'm on like chapter 3) and im in the process of creating a new severide and Dawson (romance) one!

Lol Ok so now that I'm done with that,here's a new chapter! And sorry that authors note was so long lol I just had a lot to tell you guys!!

Thanks for reading!! (And give yourself a pat on the back if you read all that😂. Here is an Internet high five if you actually made it this far ✋🏼.There's your high five😆)

Enjoy!😜
________________________________
SEVERIDES POV

The girls are in their swings in the living room and me and Casey were gonna go out for some beers for a while. We are deciding on what bar to go to when Evelyn and gabby come down stairs in exercise gear.

Gabby is wearing black shorter length shorts,the kind with spandex shorts underneath,which is gray and a blue tank top with the small Nike logo on it in silver . With pink and black sneakers. And her hair in a pony tail. With a teal Nike duffel bag.

Evelyn is wearing short black Nike pro shorts with a loose fitting gray t shirt I gave her that says firehouse 51 across the front. With white nike sneakers. She also has her hair up with a braid on the side of her ponytail. With a pink nike duffel bag.

(If you couldn't tell I love Nike😆)

Both of them are still wearing there engagement rings.

(Just in case you guys were wondering in my book Dawson's ring looks like this->http://www.since1910.com/engagement-rings/verragio )

copy and paste them lol.

(And Evelyn's looks like ->http://sortjewelry.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/round-solitaire-engagement-rings-3-carat-jn2chvqa5.jpg )

"Hey girls where are you off too?" Casey asks.

"the gym" Evelyn says chirpily.

"For what baby your perfect the way you are" I say to ev.

"Aww thanks Kelly that's sweet but no. No I'm not. This adorable little demon over here made me fat. And now I'm gonna go fix that" she says as she picks up kelly from the swing and holds her above her eyes looking at her.

All I can do is laugh at that " haha,honey our baby is not a demon" I say putting my head back on the couch laughing.

"have fun girls" Casey says.

"Mhmmm" Dawson says looking at him.

He turns his head slowly and frightfully towards the fridge,which is where Dawson is standing

"Something wrong. Honey?" He asks carefully.

"No no. Just wanna know why you weren't as sweet as severide over here" she puts her hands on my shoulders.