Chapter 8

Thanks guys for over 400 reads currently!!!!!!
🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒
SEVERIDES pov

I'm just leaving the ER and I'm at the mall picking something up. and Evelyn hasn't answered my any of my texts so I decide to call her. It rings. And rings and rings then her answering machine but it full so I can't leave a message anyways.

So I do what I always do when somebody hasn't answered my text or calls I obsessively check it and send more texts and then occasionally call back.(yeah....I really do this. It's bad..)

Then I finally get a response...
(Today is May 25th btw)

(E)May20th- hey babe how are you feeling?

(S) May 20th- better. Leaving soon.

(S)Today-hey honey I'm out of the ER.

No answer...

(S) today- hello? U there ev.

No answer........

(S) today- honey r you ok!!answer me please your making me nervous.

(?)today- hello, it says on the phone you are kelly severide. Is this correct?

(S)today- yes it is I'm her boyfriend who is this? is she ok!?

(?)today- okay good. She was in a head on car collision. She is in the emergency room. this is the paramedic that checked her. She's unconscious right now. She's at Chicago med.

(S) today- oh my god I'll be at the ER as soon as I can. Is the baby ok!!??

(EMT)-what baby oh god! She was pregnant?! I'll have to go fix that.

(S) really!! Ok.

My heart dropped when the paramedics didn't know about the pregnancy. Dawson and shay are so much better.

I was actually at the Tiffany jewelry store in the mall when all this went down. I was finishing paying for an engagement ring,I'm going to ask her to marry me!! That is why i was at the mall the other day.

I really hope the baby is ok.

I call over the ring guy but he's already on his way anyways. "Is this the one? He looks down at the ring I brought back. "Yes I just have to pay the other half today. I payed the other half when I purchased it" I answer.

"Ok sir" he types on the computer and says "ok that will be 7 hundred dollars."

"Ok no problem but sir could I either put the payment on hold or make this as quick as possible because the girl that I'm proposing to just got into a pretty bad car accident and it need to get to the ER"

He shows some pity for me,

"Oh sir ok,we aren't supposed to hold the payment deals for more than a day after you've bought it ,but I will for you a young handsome man and a firefighter,anything for Chicago's finest." He smiles.

"Thank you sir" I say gratefully.

I hop into my camero and drive way over the speed limit. Driving I remember the times when all I cared about was this car.

I fling open the front doors of the ER and........

Hehehaha. Cliffhanger!
What do u think will happen. I've actully gotten some inspiration form comments on what's gonna happen and I'll tell you it's interesting.!!thanks for the support and thanks for the support on my chicago pd fanfic. I really happy people like it.