37. Therapy

You sit in backseat I will drive. - Kabir said and move to driver seat. He flew his car in high speed.

While driving at top speed, Kabir called the guards and instructed them to take her to the closest hospital since he wanted to see her wife as soon as possible. He assured them he would head straight there. The guards follow orders from their superiors.

He was tensed due to sudden illness of her kitten. He had seen her before coming out of his office laughing and chatting with her friends. Suddenly what happened to her? His mind was not working properly. He just want to see her in front of her voice. He was having different type of thoughts in his mind. Did she try to do suicide like before but he didn't say anything to her. He didn't stop her to do anything. He had too much work load of his company these days that he was able to get a glance of her. It must be her friends, said something bad about him making her angry on him.

He was emerge in his thoughts when Raghav said - Boss we are here.

We reached lets go. - He said and run inside the hospital not caring to park the car. Inside the hospital he saw his wife sitting on the wheelchair and one of his bodyguard was taking her inside doctor's cabin. As he saw his wife who was a little conscious looking pale he run towards her and hug her.

You wait I going with her. - He said and grabbed the handle of wheel chair. He open the door with a swing and went inside. The doctor greet him and told him lay down her on the bed.

Doctor check her and give injection then went back and sit down on his chair while Kabir was standing and looking at his kitten who was laying silently. He don't like her like this. He like her lively cheerful quarrelling hoping here and there inside the mansion like a rabbit. He broke his way of thoughts and look back at doctor who was sitting silently checking some reports.

What happened to her? - Kabir asked as he look at his kitten again.

It's nothing Mr. Malhotra. She must had ate something unhealthy that's why she got food poison. But you don't need to worry she will be fine in hours. - Doctor said.

Will she really be fine after some hours? - Kabir asked again.

Yes defiantly. Please sit down and have water. - Doctor said giving him a bottle.

Kabir who was really tensed and was tired pick up the bottle from doctor and drink it.

Kindly take a seat. You seem to be stressed out. The doctor pointed to a chair and said, "Take rest, and when your wife will be okay, you can take her home."

Kabir was sitting there looking at his phone and suddenly started to feel sleepy. He attempted to keep his eyelids open, but he failed miserably. On the chair, he slept. When the doctor noticed this, he called Kabir again, then again, but he didn't get a reply.
He pressed the bell right away, and a doctor and a nurse ran over.

"The task of Mrs. Malhotra is done"- Akta open her eyes she was looking perfectly fine she got out of bed and walked up to the doctor as soon as the doctor said these words.

He is unconscious right now. Doctor please check him before he got consciousness. I have already told you about his condition. - She said to the doctor who came inside sitting on the chair. The nurse and doctor take him to another room. While covering him properly.

Mrs. Malhotra, you have shown such courage. You consumed a medication to demonstrate your genuine agony and Mr. Malhotra's belief in you. You put your health at danger for your husband because you love him so deeply. Stated the first doctor.

He is my husband. I need to this for him. - She said and emerge in her thoughts.

Two days before, they plan everything. She had no other option except to have him go to treatment. If he will recover from his illness. It will not be too difficult to persuade him to let her go. She was left with only this option because she had tried everything else and nothing had worked. This is her only chance; otherwise, she will be stuck with this fiend forever. Even though she had performed such a bold act, she was concerned that she would be caught, but the doctor assured her that no one knew about it.

It took one hour them to do the checkup of Kabir. Doctor told her that they will get report after one or two days. Outside of the room Raghav and other were waiting for their boss and his wife.