26. Tid for Tad

Third person's POV

"Kitten you can never change. Today I will teach you a good lesson." - Kabir said and kick the chair.

Kabir has gone mad with anger. He got out of his company and sat in the car. On the way he call Raghav only in one ring Raghav pick up the call.

Phone Conversation start

Raghav - "Hello Bo............" Kabir cut him in middle.

Kabir - "SHUT UP. TELL ME WHERE IS AKTA ?"Kabir shouted loudly.

Raghav - "A...actually B..boss
I am outside, I am not in the mansion." Raghav said shuttering.

Kabir - "You are not in mansion where the hell are you?" Kabir said irritatedly.

Raghav - "I was in mall I am coming back. Sorry Boss I will try to come fast."

Kabir - "Go to hell I don't care. Just send me location of Akta." Kabir shouted at him.

Raghav - "Ok Boss I will send it immediately."

Phone conversation End

Kabir cut the call. Raghav send him location.

"So you're with your friends Yesterday I had made up your mind that you should not go anywhere without asking me. But you did what you wanted. Today I will teach you a good lesson that you will not even think of avoiding my words again." - Kabir mumbled.

______________________________________

Akta was sitting and talking with her friends. Shreya was also sitting with all of them. When Shreya woke up, everyone tried to ask her what happened. But he didn't say anything to anyone. Her friends also did not ask anything again. Because they did not want to, remind her friend that. which would increase her depression.

All of them were sitting when suddenly the door bell rang.

"I go, you all sit down." - Akta said to her friends.

As soon as Akta opened the door, she saw Kabir standing in front of her. Looking at him, it seemed that he had come from a long run and anger could be clearly seen in his eyes.Kabir held Akta's hand and pulled her towards him forcefully. Due to which she fell on his chest.

"Kabir what are you doing" - Akta shouted at Kabir.

Kabir didn't say anything, without wasting any time he picked up her and pushed her in the car. He closed the door of Car.

"Let me go Kabir. Please open the door. "- Akta said while trying to open the car door.

Kabir still did not say anything. He came and sat on the driving seat.

"Kabir please let me go to my friends. They need me please" - Akta said pleading.

"SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP. YOUR FRIENDS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THEN ME RIGHT. I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO NOT DISOBEY ME. TODAY I WILL LET YOU SEE WHAT I CAN DO IF SOMEONE DIDN'T DO WHAT I SAY. "- Kabir shouted grabbing her hair.

He put on his seat belt and the car started speeding up.
He was driving the car very fast on the highway. His hands were also trembling due to anger. Akta was glued to the seat because of the fear tears were flowing from her eyes.

"Kabir please stop the car, I am scared.Please reduce the speed, accident can happen." - Akta said in scared tone.

Kabir didn't say anything he was driving like crazy. After a while he stopped the car.