36. Warning

It's been days since they had fight. After that day Akta never said a word related to Kabir's mental health. She was trying everything to ignore Kabir. Kabir was also busy in his company from few days. They had not interact with each other. Sometime her friends are there at mansion to meet her. She was living her life peacefully. Because the devil was busy in making money. It was a day when her friends were there at the mansion having fun. But the doorbell rang suddenly breaking there one point focus at talking. One of the maid went to open the door. There were two people in the room feared and guess who one was Akta who was thinking what if Kabir was the person at the door. Don't know what he will do to her friends. Because he had already thrown them out of the mansion when they had fight. This time god knows what will happen. And the second was Shreya who was sweating due to fear she was praying in her mind that god please it can't be that man. They were busy In thinking there perspective when the door opened welcoming the guest inside.

Hi buddies having fun without me. - They turn and saw Sameer smiling like a foolish.

O Sameer I thought. - Akta about to say more Sameer catch the words.

You thought Kabir is here. O sister so sorry I broke your heart. I am not Kabir. - Sameer said laughing.

Can I join you all? - HE asked.

Yes please. Why not. - Anjali said.

They again started talking. Sameer was talking to everybody and time to time he was eying Shreya.

When Shreya feel that Sameer is looking at her. She excuse herself and went for drinking water.
Sameer also went behind her. Saying that he is going to make coffee for everybody.

He went inside the kitchen and saw Shreya coming out of Kitchen. He held her hand and drag her towards the corridor. She was about to scream he close her mouth with his hand.

If you dare to scream you will face my wrath. You knew very what I am capable for. Why were you not picking up my calls? What do you think you can get away from me? - Left her from the clutch. She was about to run but he clutch her hair preventing her from running. With a little tug she collide with his chest.

Please leave my hair. You are hurting me. - She was trying muffle her cry.
He give a tug in her hair and make her look at his face. She was still trying to ignoring.

You are trying to be brave right Angel. Avoiding me acting all strong. It's all because of your friends. Now you will see what I will do with them. - He gave her warning and left from there.

Shreya was all shocked trying to calm her racing heart. Her eyes get wet by just thinking that what he is going to do with her friends. She went inside the washroom and wash her face to not look pale. But still her eyes were not listening her. She dry her face and went towards the garden for a walk.

Inside the room where everybody was sitting Sameer bought coffee for them.

Here your coffee ladies. - Sameer said handing coffee to them.

Wow coffee. I am impressed Sameer. You are really a husband material. - Meena said and he giggle like a child.

Nobody can say that he just come here after torturing their friend.
Yes I am and I will be the best husband in the world.

When Shreya enter the room she saw everybody sipping their coffee and chatting with each other. Sameer pick the coffee from tray and went towards her.

Be ready for what is going to happen. Enjoy your coffee. - He whisper in her ear and handed her coffee.

Ok I am leaving. Does anyone want to take lift? I can give. - He asked to them.

Wait Sameer we will also join you. Akku I think it's getting late we should also went back to home. - Anjali said getting up from the couch.

Please stay more some time. I will send you with driver. - Akta said preventing them to go.

We need to go. We need to complete assignment today. Sorry for not staying long. But we promise we will be here when you need us. - Anjali said comforting Akta.

Ok ladies let me drop you all at your place - Sameer said.

Akta bid them bye and went towards Kitchen. She gave order to maids for dinner and went back to her room. She was happy today because she spend good time with her friends. She looked at the clock it was showing 7 pm its mean there is still time for having dinner. She lie down on the bed and try to relax herself.

She jolted awake, clenching her stomach with her hands as her face twisted in pain.
The pain was sudden and excruciating, tearing through her like a relentless storm. She try to endure the pain but it was unbearable. She try to stand herself but fell back again. She was sweating a lot.

She somehow stand herself again and come out of the room while clutching her stomach.

Gayatri..... Maa h..elp me. - She called the head servant. Gayatri who heard her voice come out of kitchen and rushed upstairs.

Madam. What happened? Gayatri was tenses to see her pale face.

My stomach is hearting. I can't take the pain anymore. Please call the doctor. - Akta said to her Gayatri support her and take her down stairs.

Some body call Raghav sir and tell him to inform Sir about Madam's condition. - Gayatri yelled while making Akta lay down on the couch.

Meanwhile, Kabir who was hell tired from his office work coming back home. In the car only people were sitting one Raghav he was driving and Kabir sitting at the passenger seat closing her eyes. They were still 15 km away from home.It was totally silent. Suddenly Raghav's phone rang, shattering the silence of the night.

Who the hell is calling you right now? - Kabir flutter open his eyes and glare at him.

Sir it's from mansion. Can I pick it? - Raghav asked.

Go ahead somebody must try to break the security. - Kabir said and again close his eyes.

Hello. - His heart leaped into his throat as he heard the panicked voice of the household servant on the other end, informing him of Akta's sudden distress.

Okay we will be there soon. - He said and hang up. He faced Kabir and his face become paler as he broke the news to Kabir.

Sir. A servant call and he told that mam's health is not well. She having stomach ache. I... I heard in background voice she was crying. - As the word left from Raghav Kabir felt current run throw his body. Fear gnawed at his inside.

You sit in backseat I will drive. - Kabir said and move to driver seat. He flew his car in high speed.

Sorry for disappearing without information.
Did not proof read. Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment.