22. Jealousy

Third person's POV

It's Five in the morning. Kabir could not sleep the whole night. he could not digest that someone tried to touch her kitten. He is still waiting for the call from his to hear the news of that man's death. When he come back to room it was already 2 am.
He was looking at the girl lying next to him.who is now his wife.He was touching her soft cheeks with his hands.He kissed her forehead then her cheeks.
He was about to kiss her lips but he hear that she was mumbling something in her sleep.

"Please don't come near me" - Akta was mumbling.

"Hey kitten what happened?" - Kabir asked. He can't hear what was Akta telling.

"Stay away p.. please "- Akta said again.

This time Kabir can hear her clearly. her body was trembling. When he saw her trembling, he hugged Akta.
She was Still trembling.
Kabir gets worried.

"Some one please help me." - Akta said again.

Now Kabir understand that she having nightmare of tomorrow incident. His kitten was so scared by that man that she is scared even in her dreams. That f*cking man should be killed in worst way thousand times, not once. He was gritted his teath in anger. When he saw that Akta was sweating Badly he hold her more tightly and wipe her sweat.

"Please let me go. NOOoooo" - Akta said and wakeup with a jerk.

She sat on the bed while screaming. Kabir also sat on the bed.

"It's Ok Kitten. it's just a dream he is no mo.... I mean he is not here. He is in jail." - Kabir said hugging her.

They stay still for few minutes.

"let me go" - Akta said struggling in her embrace.

Kabir immediately broke the hug. Akta went for freshen up. Kabir lay on the bed again and start calling Raghav.

Phone conversation start :-

Raghav - "Good morning Boss."

Kabir - "Morning , what happened to that bastard. Why did I get any update yet."

Raghav - "Sorry boss, gaurd think that you were sleeping so they don't want to disturb you. They called me and said that man is dead in brutal way. "

Kabir - "That meant nothing to him. Even if he die thousand times, it is still didn't work. I want to kill him again and again in worst way."

Phone conversation end.

As soon as Kabir turned away after talking, he saw that Akta was standing behind him. Kabir was shocked to see her because he don't want her to know anything.

"What are you doing here? You were in bathroom."- Kabir asked and Start walking towards her.

As soon as Akta saw him moving towards her, she started taking steps backwards.

"Don't closer, you are a murderer." - Akta said taking her step back.

"What are you saying kitten, I can't get that." - Kabir asked her.

"Y..you kill that man, didn't you?" - Akta asked him.

"I don't know what you are talking?" - Kabir said pretending.

"I know you kill that man who try to harres me. I hear already hear your conversation." - Akta said in a bit loud voice.

"I wanted you not to know anything but when you have already known then listen." - Kabir was about to say more but Akta cut him.

Business man's Forced Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara