20.My wife, My room

Third person's POV

Jet land at the Delhi airport. Everyone started getting off the jet one by one started going ahead towards car. shreya's face had some painful expression. But no one notice it.Akta also chatting with her friends and walking. They were about to sit in the car. Kabir held her wrist from behind. Akta look at him.

"Where are you going kitten "- Kabir asked.

"With them" - she replied.

"They are directly going to my Penthouse and we are going for our house."- He said while holding her hand.

"But I want to go with them." - Akta said looking at him with pleading eyes.

"You can't go with them. They will come to meet you when you want. But today I have a important meeting. So you better come with me because you are my lucky charm." - Kabir said in calm tone.

"But Kabir please let her come with us."- Meena said.

"Lisent I already told that she will go with me.This is end of Discution."- Kabir said in cold tone.

Kabir drag her towards his car. They sat in the car and drow off to destination.

At Malhotra Mansion

They come inside. Kabir called servent and tell them bring their luggage to his room. Kabir started going upstairs. Akta started following him like a lost puppy. They reached in his room.

"I am going to freshen up, you rest for a while." - Kabir said turning to her.

He came out after ten minutes. Akta immediately got up from the sofa as soon as she heard the sound of the bathroom door opening.

He had to go to office early as he had to sign an important deal today.He picked up some important files and went towards Akta.

"I am going to the office. Stay at home like a good wife. Don't pull any stunt behind my back or else you will face the consequences." - Kabir said in deep tone.

Akta nodded her head slowly. He was about to go out when he stopped at the door after thinking something. He smriked and loose his tie with his own hand. He turn towards her.

"I didn't even notice My tie is loose. Kitten, fix my tie." - Kabir said in gentle voice.

He then went to her and stood up.Akta look at him. As If thinking what is he up to now.

"Hurry up I am getting late." - Kabir said.

he just wanted to annoy her.
He was looking at her with those mischievous eyes.

"You do it with your own hands.I don't know how to tie it."- Akta said avoiding his eyes.

"Don't lie, I know everything about you.Now don't make excuses and do what I have said."- Kabir said looking at her.

She slowly moved her hand forward but her hand was not reaching his neck.

"Can you bend down a little?My hand can't reach."- Akta said a little angrily.

"You are so little kitten.You are not even able to reach my shoulder." - Kabir said laughing.

"Stop laughing and go down." Akta said frowning.

"By the way, I never bow down to anyone. But I am also ready to bow before you." - Kabir said and bent down.

Akta makes him wear tie.She was cursing him inside. But he was very happy.

"Done. Now go." - Akta said going forward.

"Ok then come drop me till my car."- Kabir said.

Kabir held her hand and took her with him till the car.She was trying to release her hand but his grip was very strong.