19. Shattered

Third person's POV

At Morning

Right now Kabir is sitting on the couch of the living room looking at something on his phone. He got up from couch
and called a Maid.

Kabir - "Go and see whether madam got up or not Tell her to come down soon."

Maid - "yes sir."

Kabir - "Here took this clothes said her to wear it."

Kabir buy clothes for her because he hurriedly took her here. She didn't have her clothes here.
Maid take the clothes.
Kabir went towards his office. Maid went upstairs to her room. Akta was still sleeping. Maid went to her and started calling.

Maid - "Madam, wake up, it is morning. Sir is waiting for you."

Akta was in a deep sleep, she didn't respond.

Maid - "Madam please get up otherwise Sir will get angry."

Akta opened her eyes lightly and then closed them.

Akta - "Mumma please let me sleep for a while." said in her sleepy voice while closing her eyes.

Maid - "Madam,What are you saying? i'm not your mother. Madam please wake up Sir is wait for you."

Akta - Mumma ~ why are you saying that you are not my mumma . Are you angry with me ?said and grab maid's hand.

The maid quickly let go of her hand and stood at a distance. Akta opened her eyes in a jiffy as Maid released her hand. she saw that she was not in her room but in some unknown place. . She felt that she was still in her house and her marriage to Kabir is a nightmare she was seeing. But as soon as she opened her eyes, reality hit her hard. she came to know that it is not a dream but reality here. Her marriage to Kabir is not a dream but a reality and now she is his wife. Right now she is in the same man's house. and her mother is not here to wake her up. Tears welled up in her eyes. As soon as the maid saw tears in Madam's eyes, she started getting worried. She immediately came forward.

Maid - "what happened Madam? Are you ok?"

Akta - "I..I am Ok can you please go out. I will down stre soon." said controlling her tears.

Maid - "Ok madam. Please come soon. here is the clothes sir send for you please wear it." said putting clothes in the Bed.

Maid also know how her madam is feeling now because no one will be happy in forced marriage. But she could't do anything . Maid went out of the room.

Akta got up from the Bed and ran towards the bathroom.
She went inside and stand in front of the mirror. she saw herself in the mirror and her eyes went to the (sindoor) vermilion filled in her (mang) hair partition. She touched that sindoor with her  hand and saw her the red colour of Sindoor in her fingers. Tears started flowing from her  eyes.
She again looked at herself in the mirror. Whom she was seeing in the mirror in front of her was not Akta. Rather, she was Mrs. Akta Kabir Malhotra.

Kabir's words started echoing in his ears. You are mine, my wife my kitten. His words were continuously echoing in his ears like a mantra. She put both her hands on her ears and started screaming.

Akta -  " NO IT CAN'T BE TRUE. I AM NOT YOURS, I AM NOT YOUR WIFE, I AM NOT YOUR KITTEN, YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME. N..NO NO I AM NOT YOUR WIFE."

she was crying hysterically. She once again looked at the mirror and took water and started removing the sindoor from the her Mang. She was washing it again and again but the red colour of vermilion ( sindoor) was not going away from her Mang. She was trying madly to get rid of that.