13. Stalker

Third person's POV

As Akta hear there marriage will be in one week she jerk Kabir's hand who was holding her hand and ran towards her room .. Kabir also went back to his mansion ..
Akta close the door and directly went to bathroom .. she was standing in front of mirror and
Seeing herself ... Her lips were swallowen because of his biting .. some dried blood also left on her lips .. she was looking at herself without blinking .. her eyes were red because of crying .. tears start coming from her eyes again .. she touch her lips with hand and then she rubing them like a madman .. she wanted to reduce that phycho touch from her lips .. she sit in the floor and put her head on her knees and start crying loudly ..

Akta - "I HATE YOU KABIR MALHOTRA.. I HATE YOU SO MUCH IN THIS WHOLE WORLD .."

Akta's POV

(sobbing )H..he kiss me ,I can't tolerate his presence around me he..he kiss me I feel discusting .. He stolen my first kiss which was for my loved one .. today he show me to everyone as his Obsession ..
He was claiming me as his ..
But I will be his never in my whole life .. he brought collage just because of eyeing on me..
The way he said he will marry me in 1 week as he own me .. He come to my collage and made scene there he harm Sonu ..
He show his madness to everyone .. he harmed Sonu because he hugged me he is a real beast who can do anything without thinking twice .. If this is not for my family I would have kill him with my own hands ..
But if I don't do this marriage he can do anything to my family and friends ..( sobbing) I..I have to do this
Because the way he kill that person in mansion mercilessly his whole body was covered with blood , I can't forget that scene ..
T..today he would have killed Sonu .. Sonu is like my brother because of me he is in that condition today .. If he succeeded in his plan he will have only my body my soul will never be his ..

Three Days Later •••••••

Third person's POV

Today is Akta's Haldi Ceremony.. There is a lot of movement in the whole house.. Due to the early marriage, the relatives have been called less.. Akta's friends have a family and some special relatives. The whole house is fully decorated.. Akta was brought outside the room by her friend, she was looking very beautiful in yellow dress and flower ornaments.. she was made to sit in the living room where the ceremony was to take place.. She was made to sit on a wooden stool. All the women were singing songs, some were dancing..

A bowl full of haldi was placed in front of her

A bowl full of haldi was placed in front of her ..She was looking at the same turmeric without blinking her eye.. There was fear in her eyes, for her family, this turmeric for herself will not add colour to her life, but will cut her life colourless ..
Her mamma come to her to applying haldi ..