33. Truth

Third person's pov

They all come back mansion. Kabir come out of car and pick up Akta and start going towards room.

"No one need to go back home you all are very tired sleep here today." - He turn back and said to them.

"You all can rest for two hours then take your position." - He said looking at guards.

Them he left for to his room. All of them went to the rooms too. All of them were very tired their faces were pale. They had run whole day here and there. The fear of losing their life not let them rest whole day and now they are happy that their madam their friend and their bhabhi come back home safely.
Kabir went inside and put her in bed carefully and beside her she was looking pale she was not saying anything only looking at ceiling. He was looking at her face for some time then he hold her hand when he hold her hand she look at him. Their eyes met. She withdraw her hand from him. He hold her more tightly. She winch in pain he look at her and saw bruises and hand print. Anger rushed in his mind. He stand up and went in his office directly and start throwing things. The room was already in bad condition because of his previous act.

"How dare they touch my kitten and even give her bruises." - He screamed.

"They not even touch her but gave marks on her body." - He throw his laptop books tables everything and start screaming again.

"You say you love her but you can't even give punishment to her victims. You are a looser Kabir. A looser you can't take care of your kitten." - He was saying to himself.

"No I am not a looser I can give them a scary death that there ancestors will cry but my first priority is my kitten. She need me and my guards will give them enough punishment. They don't need me." - He said mumbling to himself.

He stop for some minute and again start throwing things like a madman.

"But still they touch her they make her cry. What were you doing you were blaming her for ran away. Ok..... ok... what have done is done but from now I will not scare my not scream at her. She is my queen. I will give her every happiness. You should be with her she need you."- He said nodding his head continue.

He fixed his clothes and left the room. He asked the servant to fix the room and went to his room. He saw she was sleeping he also lay down on the bed while hugging her.

Two days later

"Hurry up we are running out of time. Raghav have you kept all the stuff inside." - Kabir asked.

"Yes sir." - He replied.

"Ok. Kitten, hurry up or you will miss the flight." - Kabir call her.

"I am coming give me one minute. "- Akta said from upstairs.

"Shreya, think again, we all are going. Only you will be left alone. And your health is also not good. If you want, one of us can stay with you." - She asked her.

"No, I will stay and anyway I am not alone.I have a servant and bodyguards with me. You all go and enjoy." - Shreya said assuring her.

"Ok. But take care of yourself and take the medicine on time. "- Anjali said.

"Okay, my mother." - Shreya said smiling.

"One more thing, Sameer has gone out of city for important meeting. He will come back till evening . So if you have any work, call him." - Akta said.

"Take care duffer." - Meena said.

They all hug each other and bid bye. Everyone is going on a trip which is planed by Kabir.