32. Rescue

Third person's pov

“She ran away. She is not there.” – Sudeep said.

“What are you saying how could she ran away.” – Ambar asked.

“We need to find her before she got by another person. Find  her she have not gone too much far.” –
Chandan said.

They started searching for her. Here Akta was running fast when she was running she found out that she is in third floor of a building. She is walking down stair too fast. Suddenly she fell on the ground. She got minor injury in legs and elbow. She somehow get up from the floor and start running again. She again start running while limping.

“Hey Vashno maa please help me. I can’t run more I am tired now.” – She said leaning on a wall.

“Find her as soon as possible or else boss gonna kill us.” - . She heard voices from upstairs.

“Don’t know where this Godzilla is today. Every day he keeps a detective behind me but today I do not know where he is. Come quickly where are you?” – Akta said sadly. She again started running.

______________________________________________________________

Kabir and everyone reach at a place where three abounded building were. They come out from cars there were more than five cars. They were looking like an army.

“Bhai there are three buildings. Don’t know in which building they were talking about.” – Sameer said to Kabir.

“It doesn’t matter which building is that we need to find her and we are many people we need to divide in groups” – Kabir said to Sameer. They parted in different groups and start searching for Akta.

Akta was still running from them suddenly she heard noise from her behind she hide behind some cartons.  Deepesh come there and start looking here and there. Someone call him.

“Did you find her Deepesh?” – Ambar asked him coming towards him.

“I think she is not here lets go.” – Deepesh said. They left from there.

Sometime later she also come out and start going out side. But one hand held her tightly. Her eyes went wide. She look back and saw Sudeep was there holding her tightly.

“So here you were hiding. Are you ready for dying.” – Sudeep asked her pointing gun at her forehead.

“Let me go you idiot.” – Akta said and kick him. She again start running but Sudeep hold her again.

“You are so furies. Well you are going to die. Why not before dying you let me taste yourself. What did you say about this?” – Sudeep said smirking.

“No way you bastard let me go or else it will not good for you. “– Akta yell at him. Hearing her scream all his member come there.

“Very good Sudeep you found her. I am so proud of you.”-   Deepesh said to him.

“I found her so I should get prize?” – Sudeep said to all of them. ‘

“What do you want in prize?” – Ambar asked.

“I want to taste her before killing.” – He said.

“Are you out of your mind her husband is devil. If you even touch her don’t know what he will do with you. Don’t do anything that price will your life.” – Deepesh said making him understand.

“I don’t know anything I just want her right now. Look at her how pretty she is. I didn’t saw any girl like her. I just want to have her and I will do the same.” – Sudeep said. Bring her closer ho himself.