10. Lucky Charm

Third person's POV

The whole way passed peacefully
The car stopped in front of her house. When both the brothers and sisters were just about to get off the car, Kabir grabbed Akta's hand.

Kabir - "What's too soon, Wait a minute .."

Akta - " leave my hand .."

Kabir - "first listen or else I will not let go your hand.."

Akta - " Say it .."

Kabir- " You will go inside and say that you want to marry me.."

Akta -" I won't say that I'll never marry you .. "

Kabir - " What did you say ? You will not marry me, maybe you forgot what happened today, right? .. " said tighten his grip on
Her wrist ..

Shivam shouted -" Leave my sister you monster .."

Kabir - " I will not leave, what will you do little one ?.."

Shivam - " I ..I will bite you .. "

Kabir come out of car with Akta and lock Shivam inside ..

Akta - " why did you lock my brother ?,get him out.."

Kabir - " You really care for your brother ,I feel jealousy towards him .. Don't love him too much or else I will kill him someday..
You give him that care, the love that I deserve .. " said siriously ..

Akta -" B..But he is my only brother .. "

She got very scared, this man is really dangerous..Shivam is her only brother and not boyfriend..
What if she have a boyfriend , she can't even think about that ..

Kabir - " I know, hear me first you will say them what I tell you ..
Or else be ready for the consequences .. did you get that ?.. "

Akta - " Y..yes .."

Kabir - " And explain to your brother that by going inside, don't say anything in reverse .."

He open the gate of car for her brother .. Akta explained to her brother that don't make any mistake, otherwise mother and father will be in trouble ..Kabir grabbed Akta's hand and started going inside.she was constantly trying to free her hand But his hold was very strong.. Her brother was walking slowly behind them ..

They enter in house , Avdhesh and Avni was sitting in living room talking to each other ..
As they saw Akta ,Avni standup from the couch and went near her ..

Avni - " where were you ? .. It's already 8 pm "
In her tension, she forgot that someone was standing next to her daughter.
Akta was about to answer .. her father come to them ..

Avdhesh - "where were you ? Where is your brother and what He is doing in our house ? .."

Akta - "I was ....."
Shivam come in and sit silent in couch ..

Avdhesh - " WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HIS HAND ? "

Kabir - " He is asking you something Kitten , Answer him .."
Said mocking ..

Akta close her eyes , she was about to tell truth but she knows if she tell them about him .. he will destroy them completely ..
Avdhesh's voice Snape her from her thoughts ..

Avdhesh - " I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING .. "

Akta -" I...I want to M..marry H..him .."

Avdhesh - " What did you say ? Isn't you are the one who reject him .. then why you want to marry him .. "