8. Accepted

Akta's POV

I am standing in front of the gate of that man's house who ruined my career my Papa's reputition .. I will make you regret for doing this with me And my family ..
I was about go inside when security guard stop me ..

Gaurd - "mam where are you going ? "

'Inside. " - I said ..

Gaurd -" you can't go .."

Why ? I can't go. - I asked ..

Gaurd - "Because It's an order of sir that he doesn't want to meet anyone now .. "

"But I want to meet him it's urgent. "- I said ..

Gaurd - "You can meet him One or two hours later .. "

"I don't have time to wait." - I said .. I can't wait that much .. I promise Mamma that I will take papa home at any cost ..

Gaurd - "Then go from here .."

Now what I am going to do this
Big Bull is not going to move from his place .. I push the Big Bull with my full force and he fell on tha ground.. I immediately run inside .. I open the main gate of mansion .. I saw a huge living room .. I ran my eyes every corner of living room .. here all things are screaming of richness .. I hear some noises from a room .. As I went towards that room ..I noticed that the door is slightly open.. I peek inside from that ..That man was sitting on a big sofa. Behind him stand two men like big bulls ..
Suddenly I hear a loud noise .. my eyes went widen and I scream in horror ..

Kabir's POV

I am sitting in my office which is inside my mansion .. I trapped my kitten very well .. she have no choice expect come to me .. My kitten is really something .. If I had prapose any other girl currently she was sitting in my lap .. But my kitten she want to
Go away from me .. when my
Agent call me and told me that she was planning to go another city.. I was fuming with anger .. so I trapped her dad .. yes I hire a secret agent for my kitten to know her every move .. Now I am badly waiting for her .. I know she will come .. I was lost in my thoughts but my bodyguard call ..

Phone conversation start :-

Bodyguard : "Sir , A boy was Harreshing madam .. I catch him
Now what I do with him .."

Kabir : "YOU ARE TELLING ME NOW .. "

Bodyguard : " sorry sir .."

Kabir : "Go to hell with your sorry .. Take that bastard here ..
I will punish him badly .."

Bodyguard : "Ok sir .."

Phone conversation end

How dare that f*cking bastard harres my kitten .. No one allowed to see and touch what belong to me .. I will brutally kill that bastard .. My phone ran suddenly And my bodyguard told me that he bring him .. I said him to bring that shit to my office .. they came inside .. my personal bodyguards come in and stand beside me they know what I am going to do ..

Bodyguard - "Sir here is the boy who harres madam .. "

"Ok go now" - I said ..

I went near to that boy who was sitting in ground .. I bent down and clutch his jaw forcefully ..
I can see horror in his eyes and he have too .

"How dare you say something or touch ,what belong to me .." - I said ..

Boy -" S..sorry sir , please spare
Me.."

"Sorry is not in my dictionary you will get punishment for touching my kitten .." - I said ..

I open my belt and beat him to death .. he was screaming in pain and I am enjoying this .. his body is now filled with whipped mark ..