14. Obsession

Anjali's POV

Today I am very excited  I will introduce my Dheeraj with my friends.. I am going to Akta's house my friends are calling me none stop .. I quickly grab a cab and headed towards her house ..
Today is her Mehandi .. I really wanted to kill that f*cking person
Bloody Rascal .. why Akta is Marrying with that  bastard ..

When I arrived I saw the house was filled with Guest ..I saw that Akta is sitting on a sofa in her beautiful attire and two designers have applied mehndi to her ..Some women are singing songs, some are dancing.. There is a sound kept at a distance which is playing songs loudly and small children are jumping and dancing happily .. Shreya  and Meena are sitting next to Akta.. Everything looks very real but there is only one thing missing that this marriage is forced .. Mamma and Papa are very happy but they do not know that this marriage is being forcibly done by that Bastard..
I went there and sit we ith them .. Maa forced us for dance ..
We dance with Akta for a while ..
Akta was very quiet she didn't talk much .. After function is over
Everyone went there home ..

In Evening

Third person's POV

Akta's parents and her  Friends parents were talking to each other in living room .. she was with her friends in her room ..

Anjali -" Hey let's go outside I want you all to introduce someone .."

Meena - "Ohoo who is that some one Hmm ? ."

Anjali - "you want to meet or not ? ."

Meena - "Yes why not , hey Shreya what happened to you why your face looking pale ?. "Said looking at Shreya .

Shreya -" Nothing Happened . I am just sad for Akta ."

Akta - "You are lying . It's just not that there is something else, you can share with us ."said caresing her hand .

Shreya - "Nothing like that I am just worried about you that's it ."

Anjali - "Ok then let's go ."

Akta - "wait A minute I want to change my dress ."

Shreya -" Ok let me help you ."

Meena - "Please do it fast we are waiting ."

Akta - "Hmm."

she came out after changing her dress . They went down stairs and told there parents that they are going outside . There parents gave them permission . They came out side of house but didn't passed the gate . They went towards bench which was placed under  mango tree . ( Yes there were a tree outside her house ) . They sit there and waiting for Anjali's someone . Anjali was calling again again to her BF he was not picking . Fifteen minutes later a boy came there .

Anjali -" where were you ?. Why are you late ?. Why you were not picking my phone?." said in one go .

Shreya - "Wait for a minute give him chance to speak ."

Anjali - "Told me where were you ?."

Dheeraj - I was stuck in traffic . BY the way Hi girls I am Dheeraj
Your friend's Boyfriend . Said waving his hand .

Meena - Hello Jiju ( Brother in low) Nice to meet you . Said shaking her hand .

Dheeraj - "same here . So you are the one who is going to marry with The Business Tycoon Kabir Malhotra ." Said looking at Akta .

Anjali - yes she is the one ,didn't I told you that he is forcing her to marry him.

Dheeraj - "yes you told me . How can a getting man be too low ." Said in angry voice .