23. Is he really care about me

Third person's POV

It's been 2 week since she is caged in this mansion with few servent and gaurds. Her friends went home they will come next week. She also wanted to go with them. But this Phycho didn't let her go.

She wake up from her sleep rub her eyes for adjusting the light. She look at the couch. There was the God of this mansion or she should say Godzilla of the mansion sleeping soundly. She get up from the bed and went to near him and start looking at him.

"How could a man sleep so soundly after making my life hell. I will not let this happened." - Akta said in her mind and walk towards the bathroom and come back with a water filling mug.

She was about to throw but stop her hand suddenly.

"What were you going to do Akta. This man has no control in his anger. If you will make him angry early in the morning. God know what this madman will do. "- Akta went back to bathroom with the mug.

She come downstairs after freshen up. She directly went to kitchen for making tea. She find Gayatri working on kitchen. Gayatri who's is in her Fortis. She is working here since long time with her daughter.

"Good morning aunty" - Akta greet her with politely.

"Good morning madam" - Gayatri said bowing her head.

"I told you to not call me madam call me by my name." - Akta said smiling.

"Ok, Akta beta you go sit there I will come with your tea. "- Gayatri said chopping the vegetables.

"I will make tea myself you do your work."- Akta said.

"Ok , I know you will not here my words. Do as your wish." - Gayatri said with fake anger.

"Ok, Aunty" - Akta said with big smile.

In few days they become very close. Just like mother- daughter.

Akta start making tea. Suddenly Gayatri 's phone ring. She pick up the call. After cutting the call she was looking sad.

"What happened aunty" - Akta asked.

"N..Nothing" - Gayatri said .

"Why are you lying Something must have happened.Tell me "- Akta asked.

"That my elder daughter is having labor pain before time.My son-in-law had called . I have been asked to come as soon as possible. But sir will not give me leave.What do I do now." - Gayatri said with her teary eyes.

"Why won't they give you leave?" - Akta asked.

"He never give us leave early unless we are very sick."- Gayatri said.

"What kind of man is he? There is not even an iota of humanity.You go to your daughter, I give leave."- Akta said.

"But if Beta Sir comes to know that we have left without asking him. Then Sir will get angry.I can't get you in trouble." - Gayatri said.

"I said that even if it happens, I will see you go. Now go." - Akta said.

Gayatri left with her daughter. Akta started preparing to make breakfast after drinking tea. Kabir came downstairs after half an hour. He hears bangles clanging from the kitchen and understands that Akta is in the kitchen. He went there and stood by suporting of the door.

"What are you doing in the kitchen and where is Gayatri.why she is not helping you." - Kabir asked her.

Akta look at him. She took a deep breath to tell him about Gayatri. He told Gayatri that she would explain to Kabir. But seeing Kabir's poker face, she is scared. Not knowing how this man would react, she took the decision without asking him.