28. The Plan

In Malhotra Industries

Kabir was sitting in his office signing some files. He was busy in his work suddenly knock on his door distract him from his work. he looked at the door.

"What the hell are you doing here ?" - He's asked.

"Look Kabir we need to talk I know you have so much ego and because of it I don't want to ruined our friendship. " - Sameer said politely as he close the door behind him.

"Oh so you came here to explain to me that my wife who was talking to you with happily. There is nothing between you two. It was just an illusion. To whom you are making fool Sameer." - Kabir said mocking.

"There is nothing as you are thinking. I know how possessive you are about  sister-in-law. She was talking to me openly because I was making her feel comfortable." - Sameer said.

"So you think that I do not know how to talk to my wife. Now you will teach me how to talk to my wife." - Kabir said raising his voice. He put down the file which he was reading and stand from his chair. When Sameer saw it he became alert because he know his friend is going to fight with him.

"I am not saying that you do not know how to talk to sister-in-law. But have you ever noticed that you always command her. You want to convince her by any means it doesn't matter if she was hurt in that process." - Sameer said backing up as Kabir move towards him with angry look. In one blink Kabir punch Sameer. But somehow Sameer manage  survived. He blocked his punch and continue.

"Bro please hear me first. If you don't like what I say, you can beat me black and blue. First sit comfortably and drink this water to calm your anger." - Sameer said giving him glass of water and pointing at chair.

"If talk any shit again then. You will not go alive from here." - Kabir said as he went to sit on chair.

"Yes, yes. I will kill myself. If you don't like my idea. You don't need to kill me. Why would you dirty your lovely hands with my dirty blood."- Sameer said smiling.

"Yes, I was saying that One day you let her do what she want. If you are saying something and she is not listing to you, do not force her. Ask her what she says and do that for her. Don't get angry at all if she is saying that I don't want anything, leave me alone. Leave her alone for a while not with anger but with a sweet smile and think what you can do to make her happy. try to be with her as friend not husband Then she will slowly start accepting you." - Sameer said all things to make him understand.

"What rubbish are you talking.
I am not going to do this you know my anger very well I can't control it." - Kabir said.

"But can at least try once. I know you can do it. You are Kabir Malhotra nothing is impossible for you. Please bro try for me. "- Sameer said praising him.

"Ok I will try. Now go from here I have to my work." - Kabir said taking his file in hand.

"You are so rude . You can't even say thank you. you are throwing me out  as if I am a street dog. Can't you even talk to me nicely? Don't know how sister-in-law would be able to handle you." - Sameer said acting sadly. Kabir can't control himself he start laughing. He get up from chair and hug him.

"Drama queen. Done drama. Thank you for advising me. No one can understand me more than you.  I misunderstood you but now everything is clear." - Kabir said smiling and pating his back.

"Brother,  Do want me to cry? Come on, I am  going, you also do your work." - Sameer said breaking hug.  He left the office. Kabir also start doing  his work.

______________________________________

After a while there was a knock on his door again.

"May I come in sir." - Sachin asked permission.