17. Forced Marriage

Third person's POV

It's been half an hour Kabir was sitting inside the room holding his kitten's hand and
talking to her. Outside everyone was sent home, only Raghav, Sameer and Avdhesh stayed. Everyone was trying to sleep because it was only 2 o'clock. Kabir slept sitting on the chair near Akta.

At Morning

it was 8 in the morning. Avdhesh could not sleep the whole night, he was still waiting for his daughter to come to her senses. Kabir was smoking a cigarette while standing outside the room near the wall. He smokes cigarettes only when he is disturbed by something and now he was worried about Akta because she still had not regained consciousness. Tomorrow when he took his love to the Hospital his hand were shaking but because of the fear of losing his beloved. He didn't let anyone see his fear.
Fear of losing his precious love,his Obsession,his crush, his after some time Doctor come for checkup. he told them that her condition is stable she will get in her sence any time. Her Family and friends were already present outside of the room.

_____________________________________

Akta open her Eyes slowly and look at the Hospital celling with her blur vision.
After blinking her eyes sometime she clear her vision. she saw she was in hospital bed. She try to get up but she felt weak and lay down again. She realised that she failed to attempted
Suiside and if that devil had found out that then her family will suffer more. She was asking her God in her mind why they didn't let her die. Now How will she face her family and that devil will
Surely Thinking of punishing her in cruel way. She was crying on her ill fate. Avni come in the ward and saw her awake. She informed the doctor. The doctor came and said that everything is fine, if they wants, they can take her home. Everyone came to know that Akta is awake but Kabir was not there. Sameer calls Kabir and tells that Akta has regained consciousness.
Avdhesh told the doctor that he wanted to take his daughter home.

_______________________________________

Akta was sitting on the hospital bed, Anjali was sitting on the stool next to her. Akta has already changed her clothes, they are preparing to go home. Kabir came from outside and went straight to Akta's room.

Kabir - "So You are awake?" Said while leaning on the door.

Anjali - "What are you doing here ? Get out from here."

Kabir -" I come here to meet my Kitten. *Looking at Akta* By the how are you feeling now Good."

Akta - "I....i .........."

Kabir - "what Happened ? Fail in you attempt. Fail in get away from me Hmm. Now you already done what were in your heart and now I will do what I like. Be ready for your punishment , ready to be mine." Said coming closer to Akta.

Anjali - "what do you mean by punishment. she didn't do anything to you. "said standing between him and Akta.

Kabir didn't reply her .
He came forward but Anjali stood between the
two. Anjali was trying her best to stop Kabir from going to Akta. He pushed her and immediately lifted Akta in her lap and started going outside.

Akta - "leave me. what are you doing ? Where are you taking me? Put me down."said shouted.

Anjali - "You bastard put her down. Where are going ?" Said coming out from the ward.

Everyone one was looking at them. They take some time to process what is happening. They run behind Kabir who was walking fast.

Sameer - "Brother where are you going with her. She isn't quite right yet." said walking behind Kabir.