25. Panick Attack

Third person's POV

Kabir was sitting at the dining table waiting for Akta to have breakfast. He has been sitting here for the last ten minutes. He hasn't seen Akta since morning. When he asked the servant, he told that she was sitting in the garden. At last he got up angrily from the chair.

"Sir your breakfast." - Gayatri said bowing her head.

He stared at her coldly and walked towards the garden from there. When he reached the garden, he saw that Akta was sitting on a chair with her eyes closed. He went to her and made her stand with a jerk. she staggered because of the sudden pull.

"I've been waiting for you like an idiot for a long time and  you are sitting here." - Kabir said clutching her cheeks .

She said nothing to him and just looking down.

"I have asked you something." - Kabir said clutching her cheeks more tightly but still she was looking down.

"Answer me . Why are you not looking at me. Kitten Look at me." -  Kabir said making her look at himself.

Still she didn't say anything just kept looking down.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME." - Kabir scream gripping her hair. She look at him. Her eyes filled with tears and about to roll.

"Now I get it you were avoiding me. Never ever try to avoid me otherwise it will not good for you. Did you hear." - Kabir said darkly.

His grip was tight on her hair. Due to which she was having pain.

"I have told you something. Are you even hearing. DID YOU F*CKING GET THAT." - Kabir scream and hold her hair more tightly.

"Aaah Leave me, you are hurting me." - Akta said tears rolled down on her cheeks.

Kabir saw tears flowing from her eyes, he left her.

"Sorry Kitten I don't want to hurt you. I just can't control my anger. Let's go inside I am being late." - Kabir said wiping her tears.

"I do not want to go." - Akta said again sitting in chair.

Kabir did not say anything, he directly picked up Akta bridal style and start going inside.

"Leave me. I said put me down." - Akta was struggling to get down.

"No way wifey. Be good wife or else you know me very well." - Kabir said and went inside.

He forced her to have breakfast and went office.

____________________________________

Right now Akta is in a shopping mall. She has come here with her friends.

"Tell me one thing How did Kabir send you along with all of us." - Anjali asked to Akta.

"Why will he send me? I come here my self." - Akta said rolling her eyes.

"What ? You didn't ask Kabir before coming with us." - Meena asked.

"Why would I ? He don't have right to control my life. This my life I can do whatever I want. I can go whenever I want. " - Akta said irritatedly.

"You are right. Are you idiot asking this type of question." - Meena said pulling Anjali's cheeks.

They were so busy in
talking  that they didn't even notice that someone is in her own thoughts. Shreya was walking thinking something and she collided with the piller.

"O God my head" - Shreya said rubbing her head.

"If you walk thinking something, this will happen.Well what are you thinking?"- Akta said to her.