7. Trapped

Third person POV

Kabir directly went to a bar .. he drink until he got completely drunk .. there was some girls who tried to get his attention .. one girl came to near him and cling on his arm and asked ..

Girl - "Hey handsome did you want me to night.. we will have best night you will ever had.. you will always remember that .. " what say ?.."

Kabir -" GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE F*CKING BITCH .. he shouted.."

Girl - "why you are so angry handsome .. "

Kabir -" F*CK OFF .. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU NOT GET OUT FROM HERE RIGHT NOW .."

The girl immediately went away .. he came out of bar and call someone and drove off to his mansion ..
___________________________

In Agrawal House there is pin drop silence after Kabir went from there .. they are a bit terrified because Kabir is a biggest business men .. he can do anything and he is man of his words .. Akta consoled her parents and told them nothing will happen .. at night they eat there food silently and went to there rooms ..

Next Day

Akta's POV -

Currently I am in my collage and standing in a row, for submitting my scholarship form .. I am not alone my all friends are behind me ..
Finally we are done .. we are about to go when a peon come to our direction .. He come and approach me ..

Peon -" Are you Akta Agrawal ?"

"Yes I am "- I replied..

Peon - "The Collage Dean call you in her Cabin.."

Meena - "why she called her .."

Peon - "I don't know.."

"Ok let's go .." - I said..

Anjali -" what about us .."

"You all wait here .. "- I said ..

I went to dean's office and knock..

Dean -" come in .."

"Hello mam .." - I said ..

Dean - " come sit, Akta .."

I sat in front of her ..

"Why did you call me,mam.." - I asked..

Dean - Akta you are restigeted ..

"What ? What are you talking mam ? How could you do this to me?.."- I asked her in my shaky voice..I am about to verge of crying..

" Mam please don't do this to me .. what about my career ? " - I asked again .. why this is happening with me ..

Dean - " I am sorry Beta , l know this is very big shock for you but I can't do anything .."

" But why mam ,my whole life will be ruin because of this .." - I said while my tear make his way on my cheeck..

Dean - "This is not in my hand because Order has come from above for your restigete .. I don't know what you have done but now you have to bear the consequences.. "

I froze after hearing her all memory of tomorrow start coming in my mind .. Tears was flowing continuously from my eyes .. Is he really behind my restigation .. how could he do this ..

Dean - Akta you have to go now ..

I come back from my thoughts ..
I said goodbye to mam and come out of her Cabin and start walking slowly towards my friends.. suddenly my phone vibrate .. I got a massage ..I thought it was from my friends so I quickly open it ..