29. Ran away

Third persons POV

He was walking towards her in full anger. As he was taking his steps forward. she was taking her steps back. He was too furious that she replied him that she didn’t belong to him. She will ran away. But he remember Sameer’s word and try to control his anger. He closed her eyes and took a long breath and then open her eyes and put a smile on his face. She was looking at him subspecialty because just now he was too much angry and now he is showing smile something is going on his mind this is conform.

“Kitten I know you are feeling bore and want to go out for some day. I promise I will take you vacation after two or three days.” – He was being as polite as he can.

“Are you deaf? I am saying that I want to leave you I want to go far away from you. “– She said grinding  her teeth.

“I am not deaf kitten. I know you are saying this because of frustration. you had gone your friends home you must fight with them that’s why you are saying these things.” – He said controlling his anger and flashing fake smile he was feeling to give her some punishment so she know how to respect her husband. 

“We don’t have any fight did you get it just go from here. I want to be alone.” – She said pointing finger at him.

“OK kitten I am going you need some time alone but if you need something then please call me.” – He said politely and went out from room.

 “GO TO HELL FROM MY SIDE YOU PHYCHO. “ – She shouted from behind but there is no response he was already gone.

 When she said that he was in middle of his office room and clench his fist in anger. He went inside and smash the flower vase which was place in his office table. 

“How dare she told me that she will leave me. I will cage her in this place and never let her go. She is thinking that she can leave me in her dreams. I will never allowed her to leave me. Because I love her she is being for me to love, for me to hate, for me to kill. Her life start from me and end to me. She can’t escape from me. Never she can’t go away from me. I will never let it happened.  If I was not following Sameer’s advice then I had showed you that where you belong.” – He was showing his phycho side behind the door.

“Bloody fucking Sameer if your Idea will then you will see my worst side because of you I heard all these thinks. If kitten will not change his behavior then you both will be in great trouble.” – He said sitting on his chair. He pick up the cigerate  from her drawer and start smoking. He closed his eyes and lean on the chair. He was still thinking what Akta had told him. He want to be control his anger if it will give him his kitten’s love.

 Because he want that she accept him. He want her love at any cost. For some time he be in that position. After some time when he think that his anger is now in control then he think to check his kitten to check what she is doing. 

Inside in the room She was laying on the bed with the blanket over her head. She was crying silently. She was worried for her friend Shreya. So many things are going on her mind. She had promised her that they will do something. But even she don’t who is he ? How she going to find him? How she will manage to help her friend to came out from that devils clutch. Because one thing is clear that he is more dangerous then Kabir. Her head was paining like hell. Right now she need someone who console her that everything will be fine. She closed her eyes and try to sleep. She didn’t findout that someone came inside because door was not locked.

Kabir came inside and saw that she is sleeping. He went towards her and sit beside her in chair. He hear that there is some sound of crying. 

“Kitten are you ok ? Are you crying? “