5. Deny

Third person's POV

Kabir wake up at 6 : 30 am litterly he wake up at 5 am and went for jogging and after that Jim ... He get up from the bed and went for freshenup .... 20 minutes later he came out of the bathroom and wear a white shirt and black coat with black pant .... He comb his hair and wear his watch ...
Few minutes later he call room service for breakfast .... after breakfast he call his office secretary gaurd for knowing about what happening in his absence ? He look at his watch it's already 8:30 am he have a meeting at 9: 00 am ...
He called his PA for sending him some files ... when his PA informed him that he send files He open his laptop and one more time check all things and then connect with his clints ....
The meeting took one hour ... When the meeting was over he shutdown his laptop and went to the Hotel Garden for some fresh air ... He sat down in a chair and thinking about her ...

Kabir -" what have you done me ?
I've been thinking of you ever since I met you ... I never think about any girl ... But you are the only one who didn't leave from my mind for a second ....
You are making me crazy ... I don't know when we will meet, but now whenever we meet I will not let you go away from me....
I know that you were made for me and I will make you mine ...."

He was thinking about her when his phone rang .. it was his PA ....

PA -" Sir clouds are gone ,we can go now ..."

Kabir - " Ok ..Prepare the jet ..."

PA - "yes sir ..."

He cut the call and again start thinking about her ...

Kabir - "Now I'm going away from you but I'll be back soon to take you...what if I don't know your name or anything about you but I will find you soon ...."

His phone rang again now it was Mr. Khurana ... He pick up the call ..

Mr. Khurana - "Hello sir , are you going ? "

Kabir -" yes but why are you asking you know well when our deal will be final then I will go back ..."

Mr. Khurana - "There is a problem sir the owner of the restaurant is not ready to give us his restaurant .... I have make every way to make him understand ...please sir talk to him his land is very important for our company because it's besides our company .... "

Kabir - "You can't do such a small task , give me his all details..."

Mr. Khurana - "Ok ... I will send it to you ..."

He wanted to buy that restaurant because it was in front of his company... He wanted to convert it into a canteen for his employees ...
He cut the call and call his PA and said him to get ready the Car...

At Restaurant -

Kabir's POV

I opened the restaurant door and went straight to the manager's cabin... I saw that a man is sitting on the manager's chair, for sure this will be Yogendra...
I went up to him and sat comfortably in the chair in front of him...

Yogendra -" who are you ? "

"I am the one who want to buy your restaurant .." I said ...

Yogendra - "but i don't want to sell ...."

"But why are we giving you double the price... " - I said ...

Yogendra -" I said no, I do not want to sell my restaurant, you do not understand such a small thing ..."

"But I want to buy..." I said ...

Yogendra - "Look Mr. Malhotra, however big a man you are, I won't sell this restaurant, I'm not afraid of you... "