16. Mine

Third person's POV

As Kabir break the door Avni scream loudly and fainted. Shreya and Meena held her. They are looking at the floor with horror. Inside the room Akta was lying on floor unconscious blood was dripping from her mouth the
white floor was looking red because of blood. Everyone that was present there still in shock.
Their mind can't accepted what they were looking. Shreya went towards Akta and shake her body like mad person.

Shreya - "Akta get up, what happened to you? Why you are not answering my questions how could you do this? Please get up ."said shaking her body .

After hearing Shreya's scream everyone come out from their daze. Meena and Anjali and held Shreya who was crying and screaming badly. They could not process the thing that their friend could do this. Avdhesh's condition was also no good he was sitting in the floor and crying. Kabir was still standing at the door and looking at Akta. His face was emotionaless he was looking at his kitten without blinking his eyes. Sameer was also standing beside him. Shreya
went towards Kabir and about to slap him but Sameer hold her hand.

Sameer - "How dare you to slap my friend ? here is your friend's fault but you are trying to slap my friend."said in mocking tone.

Shreya - "Do you even know what are you saying your friend is not a saint he was the one who forced my friend to marry him. Your friend is the cause of my friend's state."

Sameer - "What are you talking? Kabir can't do anything like this.
I know him from childhood. Say something bro why are you silent. "

Kabir was didn't said anything . He start walking towards Akta.
Sameer ask him again same question. He didn't give any response.

Sameer - "So you really force her to marry you. how can you do this Bro. I didn't expect that from you."

Kabir took out his phone and asked his head bodyguard Raghav to start the car. Sameer was constantly questioning him but he didn't say anything.He bent down and took Akta in his lap and started going out. He came out of the house and got into the car and left for the hospital. Everyone came down screaming and sitting in the cars started going after Kabir's car.

At Hospital

Kabir arrived at Hospital he was
Looking for doctors but there was no doctor was present in Emergency room. Akta's health start getting more critical. She start breathing heavily.he couldn't hold himself any longer and start screaming like mad man.

Kabir -" Doctor ~Doctor ~ Where the hell f*cking Doctors. If Any Doctors didn't come in five minutes I swear I will close this Hospital for always. You don't know who I am." Scream at resecptionist.

Resecptionist -" Sir why are you screaming. there are Patients who are sleeping and it's already midnight all Doctors were probably sleeping and I already called them they will be here as soon as possible."

Kabir - "Don't f*cking test my patience. I will destroy every F*cking soul of this Hospital if something happened to her." Said looking at her Kitten who was in strecher .

Resecptionist - 'I dare not sir. See they are coming ." Said in his shaky voice .

A bunch of Doctors come towards him and immediately start taking her to ICU. But one
Doctor stop them and asked Kabir.

Doctor -" I think this is suiside case we should inform the police.
Without reporting Police we will
not touch her." Said looking at Kabir.

Kabir - Ok then you should also
File a case against me because I am going to kill you. *pointing his gun to Doctor's forhead* but I will kill you in one snap then how will you filed case. ohh I think your soul will file a case against me what say? Said pulling his Gun trigger.