11. Going Back

Akta's POV

I didn't even know when I fell asleep.When I got up I saw that it is ten o'clock. I was very hungry, I did not eat anything since morning.. I got up from the bed and came down .. i saw papa and mother sitting on the sofa talking something .. i went to them ..

"you guys haven't slept yet .." - I said ..

Avni - "No we were waiting for you, we know you are very tired today so we didn't wake you up from sleep .. "

Avdhesh - "Now you have got up so let's eat food.. "

" Hmm .."- I hummed ..

At dinning table

We were all eating with silently, no one was saying anything from anyone.. Because on this day we have seen and endured a lot.. I was worrying a lot about my father and because of that crazyman I couldn't even talked to my papa .. I calmed down and asked Papa..

"Papa are you fine, are they doing anything or not with you?.." - I asked ..

Avdhesh - "I am fine, after one and a half hours of your departure, the bank manager himself came to rescue me. He said that it was his misunderstanding. There was no scam in the bank. He not only got me out of jail but he come to drop me home .. "

"I am very happy that you are fine.. " - I said ..

Avdhesh - "Tell me how did you agree to marry that boy.."

As soon as I listened to my papa, my food got stuck ..Now how do I tell them that when I said yes to marry that crazy man, only then Papa has come out.. I don't want to marry such a backward man in any of my life ..If you ask me, is it not worthy to be the husband of any girl in the world? But I have to explain to Papa Maa somehow..

"He apologized to me and I forgave.. He told me that he never expressed his love to any girl,That's why it happened and anyway you guys also liked it ..
I was the one who refused to get married.. But now I want, that's all.. " - I spoke to them without seeing them..

Avdhesh - " ok as you wish but think once again beta.. "

Avni - " Whatever decision my daughter takes, I will support her in that.. "

After that we ate in peace and I started going towards my room to sleep.. but papa called me ..

Avdhesh -" what are you wearing in your finger ?."

Akta - "Papa T...that I...ii .."

Avdhesh - "Why are you shuttering ? Come here .. "

I went to my father..

Avdhesh - " Show your hands.. "

He said in loud voice and my mamma come out from kitchen ..
I was shivering from inside, what should I do now, how will I tell my papa about the engagement .. Tears filled up in my eyes..

Avni - " What happened ? .."

Avdhesh - " I said show your hand.."
Said in harsh voice ..

I raised my hand papa hold my hand saw the ring .. my mother gasped see my ring ..

Avdhesh - " what is this Akta ? .. "

I know my father is very angry right now because he never call me by my name ..

" P..papa I..i T..this is my engagement ring .. " - I said while controlling my self not to cry ..

Avdhesh -" what did you say ? .."

Avni - "How can you do this ? .. "

" Papa Maa, when he took me on a date, he had already arranged everything .. "

Avdhesh - " And you said yes without asking us.. I didn't expect this from you.. You have disappointed us a lot.. "

" I'm sorry papa I didn't want that, please am sorry.. " - I said ..

They went towards their room.

" Papa listen to me please .. " - I said again ..

For the first time in my whole life my father mother is so angry with me..
All this is happening because of that phycho .. I will never forgive him..
I also went to my room ..

Kabir's POV

I left Agrawal House and went straight to my Mansion.. I was very happy today.. I came one step closer to my Kitten.Now the day is not far when she will be with me as my wife., She is really my lucky charm .. My tender was passed as soon as I got engaged to her.. don't know what will happen when she becomes a part of my life..
When I came in everyone was looking at me strangely .. maybe because I was smiling . I rarely smile ..

I went to my room and tried to sleep early because tomorrow I have to go back to Delhi.. From there I have to leave for US tomorrow only ..

At morning

Akta's POV

I woke up and do my morning routine went to kitchen to make breakfast .. one hour later everyone come to dining table
I place breakfast in table .. we all eat breakfast silently .. I call mamma papa several times but they ignore me .. I can't take that anymore ..
I went my room change my clothes and wore black long kurti
With red laigy and dupatta .. I put my earing and apply lip balm on my lip pick my bag and went for collage ..

At collage

I was on my way for class but a peon tell me that someone want to meet me he or she is waiting for me in front gate .. I went to meet that person with my friends god Knows who was he or she ? .. I can't take risks anymore .. we went towards gate and I saw that crazy man leaning to his Car .. he was staring at me like I am a prey .. Now I knew he is the person who want to meet me ..
Bloody Idiot how badly I want to scratch his handsome face ..
Handsome face no he is Godzilla ,ugly person ..

Kabir's POV

Kabir's POV

I just stand outside my kitten's collage waiting for her .. there she come .. today she is wearing black dress she is looking so beautiful in her attire .. God Knows How badly I want to kiss her ..
She was about to ran away I held her hand ..

Akta - " what are you doing leave my hand this is my collage .. "

" I came here meet you why you always shouting at me can't you talk with me nicely .. "- I said ..

Akta - " why ? .."

" I am going back to Delhi .. " - I said ..

Akta - " Go to hell I don't care .."

You have no manners my Kitten I will teach you don't worry ..

I pull her close to me and hug her .. I can see her friends are looking at me with there hate full eyes , but I don't care .. she was struggling in my arms , after 3-4 minutes later I let her go ..

" I am going Ok , but don't pull any stunt behind my back .. don't forget I will keep my eyes on you .. If hear that you do something then be ready for punishment .." - I said ..

Akta - " Ok Go now .. "

She really pulling my nerves .. I don't want to ruin my mood or else will teach her good lesson today and I don't want to create any scene here .. I sit in my car and went toward airport ..

Words -1183