35.

At afternoon they had lunch and now they were talking with each other. Kabir had work so he already went office.

Akta, I wanted to talk to you about something that's been on my mind lately. - Meena said with a serious face.

Sure, what's up? - Akta said.

Well, your husband has been struggling with his mental health lately. He was diagnosed with border line disorder and we find it a week ago when you were kidnapped. - Meena said making Akta shock.

W...what he is suffering from b.. border l..lin disorder. - Akta was hell shocked. She was unable to accept this.
Shreya put his hand on her shoulder and console her.

That's why he was acting like this. It was the reason he always act too aggressively. But why I didnt know about his condition. How come you know? - She added.

Actually it's not her we all know about it. That day when you get kidnapped. He thought you ran away and went crazy he killed a gaurd and tried to kill himself.
When we call the doctor then he informed us that he is suffering from boarder line disorder disorder. - Anjali explain everything.

All this has happened, and you guys are telling me now. - Akta said to her friends she was angry because her friends betrayed her they all know about Kabir's condition but hide from her.

We are sorry for that but we were thinking that you were already suffering from a trauma and it will be not good to tell you about his condition. - Anjali try to convince her.

I don't understand what to do now. I think Kabir still don't know about his condition. I should talk with him. - Akta said.

Yes, he don't know about his condition. - Anjali said.

Today I will talk with him about it. - Akta said and they again went busy in their gossips.
They didn't realise that it's already evening.

Akta get a massage from Kabir.

Be ready, I am on the way. we are going for shopping.

One more thing tell your friends to go back to penthouse. I want to spend time with my wife. I fill jealous when they are around you getting your all attention.

- Your husband

As she read the massage her face turned pale. How she is going to tell her friends to leave the mansion. She can't do that but she also know that if she didn't follow what Kabir said to then he will be angry.

But she being Akta have she ever followed that Godzilla's order and that is big no so today will be the same. She went inside the kitchen and made tea for herself and for her friends.

They were drinking tea till then They heard car horn.

Guy's please welcome the one and only Godzilla in his zoo. - She said laughing mischievously to her friends and they broke in to laugh.

Really you call him godzilla. Well he look like that it's shoot him. - Meena said laughing hard.

As soon they heard foot step they become silent.
Kabir who was coming inside heard his kittens laugh and a smile appear on his lips. He hurriedly enter inside to saw her kitten's laughing carefree. But as he put his feet inside everybody become silent and it make him angry too the core. Does his kitten hate him so much that he is not allowed to saw her smile. She didn't let him saw his this side thinking of this made him more angry. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to suppress his anger. Then he open his eyes amd saw that she is not ready yet her friends are still in his mansion. Why? didn't he order them to leave. He looked at his wife and get it that she didn't tell them to leave. He was verge of shouting.