12.Hey Beauty

Akta's POV

It's been 2 weeks Godzilla didn't come back yet and ,am praying God that he never come back again in my life .. Mamma papa also forgive me ..

Today I am feeling really nerves because the result of NEET is coming .. I am standing in my collage campus with my friends..

Anjali - "Hey look result is aploaded see .. "said looking at her phone..

We saw the result we all are passed with good numbers and that why we will get an goverment collage for our study .. Now we are looking for our collage name ..

Meena - "we got same collage look .. "

"Delhi .." - I said ..

Meena - "Yes we all got collage of Delhi .. "

Shreya - "D..delhi ..said shuttering .."

"Hey what happened to you ? Why you suddenly looking pale ? .." - I asked..

Shreya - "Nothing .. why are you thinking like that .. "

Meena - "let's go we are going for celebrate .. "

"What celebration ? "-Some one call from behind .. I turned and saw it was Sonu ..

"Hey Sonu where were you ? .. " - I asked ..

Sonu - "I was in my Grandmother's house thats why I can't come collage ..
I miss you so much .. "he said and hug me tightly ..

We are like brother sister so when he hug me I also hug him back .. I also miss him I can't tell him what happened with me when he was not around .. If he was there with me he would have surely killed that phycho ..

Third person's POV

Akta was in her thoughts but she didn't know that someone was watching her and fuming with anger .. that person was none other than Kabir Malhotra .. he can't take that anymore so he went towards them and jerk sonu away from Akta ..

Some of his bodyguard come from behind and held Sonu ..
He grab his color and yell at him ..

Kabir - "How f*cking dare you hug her ? .." said and punch him hard Sonu fell on the floor ..

Akta - "what are you doing ? .. let him go .. "

Kabir -" Why is it hurting you so much do you love it ?.."

Akta - "what are you saying ? You are really a discusting person .."

Kabir - "Are you not a discusting person who have a fiance but still you are touching another man .. "

Akta - "I AM NOT YOUR FIANCE DID YOU GET THAT .. "

Whole collage gathered there, everyone was talking about seeing them..

Kabir - "YOU ARE MINE AND THIS IS THE TRUTH .. and about this sh*t I will definitely punish him to touch what's mine .. "

He grabbed a knife from his bodyguard and start walking towards Sonu ..

Meena - "Hey you madman what are you going to do ? "..

Kabir - "just wait and watch .." said with smriking ..

He went towards Sonu and made deep cuts on both his hands with knife..Sonu cried out in pain and got down on his knees.All the people who were watching all this got scared .. her friends were in daze ..

Akta -" What did you do, how can you do this? you are really hangman.." - said and ran towards Sonu ..

Kabir -" where are you going Can't see the pain of your lover?.." did and pull her towards himself ..