4. Wearied Proposal

Akta' s POV

I woke up at 5 am ,complete my all house work and ready to went my collage.. today I am going alone because my all friends are went to Anjali's cousin's home for her wedding ... I can't go to attend her wedding because today is my practical ... I reach to bus stand catch a bus and went to my collage ... I saw shivani ,Sonu and Archna at Collage Gate ... We Greet each other and went to our practical room ...

Shivani -" why are you come alone today ?"

"Because my friends went to attend a wedding ..." I said ..

Shivani -" Ok and what about you ? "

" I can't go because of our practical ..." I said with sady face

Sonu -" Hey shut up teacher is coming .."

After 3 hours later the practical was over... we parted our ways but Archna is coming with me ... We have another practical 2 weeks later and we are in same group ... we are going to buy practical files and another stationeries ... Because tomorrow she is going to her sister's house ..Even she doesn't no ,when she will come ...
After leaving the stationery shop.
I felt very hungry and we thought of going to the restaurant....
After walking a short distance we saw a restaurant, we decided to go inside...
As soon as we reached inside we saw that the whole restaurant is empty only one man is standing in white shirt... He had folded his sleeves, maybe he was the waiter.... But wait why he is wearing expensive clothes? is he waiter or not ? I think I should check that why I called him and placed my order and after hearing my order he went to bring food ... If he was not waiter he was probably told me some abusing words and went off... but he did not do that ... But The Questions is why he is wearing expensive clothes ? Probably he was went to any wedding and directly came to work ... Yes that's why ? Akta you should be a detective... What are you doing here ? But wait why was he constantly watching me...Has he never seen a girl ... He is looking at me like this because of my clothes but I like only traditional dresses And my all friend wears western dresses.. After sometime he bring our order .... We were eating and talking to each other ... Waiter went to counter and sit there ...
After dinner I went to the counter to pay..

"Here your money.. " - I said
I gave him 500 rupees note ...

Waiter -" Sorry I don't have exchange ..."

" Ok "- I said ...
And went to Archna to ask for exchange..

Archna - "I don't have .."

" Ok i'll get the exchange from outside..." - I said ..

Archna - " You wait here I am going ..."

" Ok "- I said ...

Right now I'm left alone in this restaurant with this jerk waiter...
Suddenly a man in blue shirt come inside ...

The Man - "Sir .. "
He said in hurriedly ..

"Whom is he saying sir ? because here it is only me and this waiter.."- I said in my mind ...

The Waiter put his finger on his lips and the man stop on his track ...

"What he is doing ? " I said in my mind..

The waiter gave some gesture to the man with his eyes and he immediately left...

'What the hell is happening? " I said in my mind ...

The waiter came over to me and took a deep breath...

Waiter -" I want a baby ? "

" Huh.. What did you say ?" - I asked..

Waiter - " I said I want a Baby ..."

" Ok then go and tell this your
Wife she will definitely fulfill your wish ..." - I said in calm voise ...