21. She is My Wife

Third person's POV

Kabir get up in the morning. He didn't found Akta by his side. He immediately get down from the Bed and run down stairs. He search for her. Finally he found her in kitchen. He take breath of relief.

"What are you doing here early in the morning." - Kabir asked her.

"Cooking" - Akta said cutting tomato.

"My wife is making food for me. Good. So finally you realise your responsibility." - Kabir said happily.

"Go and freshen up I will put breakfast in table." - Akta said to him.

"Ok. Wifey" - Kabir said and left from there.

Half an hour later he come down stairs. He was ready to go his office. He came sat on the dining table.

"Kitten, Food" - Kabir said in lovely voice.

"Coming" - Akta said from kitchen.

Akta arrange breakfast in dining table . She serve Kabir and stood beside him.

"Why are you standing. Sit have breakfast with me." - Kabir said sipping his coffee.

"No, you eat." - Akta said.

"I said sit Kitten have breakfast with me." - Kabir said and pull her in his lap.
"Release me. I will sit in chair." - Akta said struggling in his lap.

Kabir release her. She sat next to him. After breakfast he was about to get up but Akta called him.

"Kabir I..I want to asked you something." - Akta said.

"Yes, tell kitten" - Kabir said.

"Today is last day of my College admission.Can I get admission?" - Akta asked hesitated.

"So you have done all this for this." - Kabir said chucking.

"Can I go" - Akta asked again.

"I will never stop your studies. You can go but don't pull any stunt. I will tell Raghav  he will take you." - Kabir said getting up from chair.

"Thankyou" - Akta said.

"Ok, i'm leaving Come home soon. We have to go to the party in the evening, be ready.I will send the dress." - Kabir said walking out of the mansion.

He sat in the car and left for office. Akta called her friends and tell them that she will also go with them. She went to the penthouse with Raghav From there she went college with her friends.

"Madam, you all wait here I am going to bring admission form." - Raghav said and left.

"What this big bull is doing here" - Meena asked to Akta.

"Kabir send him with me as my bodyguard." - Akta said.

"That moron Kabir what he think himself. Why he is controlling your life." - Meena said angrily.

She didn't saw that Raghav was standing behind her.

"You better saw your words. Otherwise I don't think twice  before killing you." - Raghav said coming from behind.

"Who are you telling me that. this is my mouth, I will tell what I want." - Meena said in one go.

"You......" - Raghav about to say something Akta cut him in middle.

"Raghav this is college. Please don't do anything here and Meena shut your nonsense." - Akta said.

"Sorry madam, but this girl is very mannerless. Here the admission form." - Raghav  said and give the form to them.