34. Behind the scenes

Shreya cried after hearing this. Her kitty, whom she loved like her own child, was killed by this devil.

"W..why did y..you do this. What h..harm did it do to y..you?" - She asked him sobbing.

"I hated that shit. You loved that shit instead of me. it was fun killing it. Look, I have also taken a photos." - He said.

"You are a monster." - She said crying.

Why did you kill my kitty, what wrong did it do to you? -  Shreya was constantly crying.

I can kill anyone who loves you more because that right is mine alone. And if you try to tell anyone else about me, it will be the same as that.Now go and make something for me like a good child and make something for me I am hungry. - he said.

She still did not get up, from there she was sitting quietly. Sameer grabbed him by the hair and picked her up and said - I have said something, did you not hear that you should go and make something for me. Shreya was trying to free her hair.

I won't go and make it yourself. - Shreya said.

What you said, I said just now, make something for me to eat . - he said while twisting Shreya's hand.

Leave me, I'm in pain. I am going. - Shreya said sobbing.

One more thing, if you had opened your mouth or even tried to tell anything to someone, then that person's fate would be same as your beloved kitty. Got it. now go. - He said caressing her cheeks.

She went to the kitchen and prepared snacks.

In the morning

At Nine o'clock in the morning the gate of the mansion opened and invited four people inside. A servant went and told Shreya that everyone had returned. When Shreya came into the hall, she saw that everyone was sitting there.

You guys came back very quickly.  - She asked.

yes, because Akta was worried about you. - Meena said.

How are you now? How is your health? - Akta asked.

I am fine. Why did you come back? - Shreya asked.

All of them were busy talking. Kabir sat there and listened to them all, for some time, and then suddenly stood up.

I am going to office, I have some work make my coffee and bring it to me after sometime. - He said and  went upstairs.

Akta nodded her head then again start talking with her friends she noticed that Shreya is tensed for some reason.

Shreya what happened, are you fine? Your face is so pale. - She asked.

It's just a little headache. - Shreya answered.

Tell me whether Sameer came back yesterday or not. We were calling both of you but you were not receiving anyone's call. - Meena asked.

As soon as Meena asked about Sameer, Shreya's hands and legs started trembling and her hands started sweating. Previous nights flashes start coming in her mind.

S.. Sameer Yes, he came yesterday but immediately went back.  - She said shuttering.

Ok. We were thinking that you both were together that's why you were not picking our calls. You know what I mean. - Anjali said teasing her.

How can I tell what is Sameer's reality? He is not as you think he is. I have to tell all this, no matter what happens. Yes I need to tell them - Shreya think in her mind.