27. Murder

Third person's POV

Kabir smiling watching the scenes of the mansion from his tablet. The way Akta taught Maya a lesson, he was very proud of it. Kabir's driver was shocked to see how his boss was smiling early in the morning. He wanted to ask but did not ask because of fear. It was enough for him that today he would not have to listen to scolding.

"How much have you won my heart today? I knew that this Maya would definitely say something wrong to you. But I wanted to see what you will do. And look, today I came to know that my kitten is a tigress in reality. Maya will surely get the punishment for disrespecting you. But there is one thing that I didn't like at all that you said that she loves me, it doesn't matter to you. You will be most happy if I become her. But you forgot that I loved you and not her and I cannot belong to anyone except you at any cost. I am never going to leave you, so I will love someone else, this is not possible. you're mine and I am yours for forever." - Kabir thought in his mind.

In Mansion

Akta was doing her work when her phone rang. Akta picked up the phone and saw that Meena was calling. She pick up the call.

Phone conversation Start -

Meena - "Hello Akta, Can you came in penthouse right now."

Akta - "Why? what happened?"

Meena - "Shreya has locked herself in the room and she is not opening the door. Ever since we all came from the mall incident, Shreya neither eats anything nor talks much with us."

Akta - "What are you saying and you should have told me this thing yesterday."

Meena - "I wanted to tell but Anjali told me to not tell you. But now situation is not easy. we cannot make understand Shreya. Please come here as soon as possible."

Akta -  "Ok I am coming."

Phone conversation end.

As soon as Akta heard about her friend's condition, she started getting worried. Now she wanted to reach there as soon as possible. She was about to go out of the mansion that she remembered the incident of the day when she went out of the mansion without asking Kabir. That day Kabir introduced her to her biggest fear. Remembering that day, her palm start sweating due to fear. She retraced her steps. She was thinking what to do and what not to do.just then her phone vibrated.
When she unlocked the phone, Kabir's message was there in the notification. she hurriedly read it.

Kitten you can go to met your friends. Don't think too much that how I get to know about it. Don't forget my eyes are always on your Every move. Raghav will be there in few minutes he will drop you. Come back before 5 pm. Love you 💕 -

                             Kabir Malhotra

________________________________________

The doorbell was ringing continuously but no one was opening the door. then came a voice from inside.

"Akta I am coming, have patience for a while." - Meena said while opening the door.

As soon as she opened the door, seeing the man standing in front of her, she became completely mad.