24. Devil is Back

Third person's POV

It's been weeks. Kabir was very caring towards her. To
Akta, it all seemed like a dream. When her health was bad, Kabir did not go to office for three to four days. He was always around her. Today Kabir has gone to office after a long time. Gayatri also come back from her daughter's house.
Akta was sitting in her room her phone rang suddenly. She pick up the call. It was from her mother.

Phone conversation start:-

Avni - "Hello , Akta Beta how are you?"

Akta - "I..i am fine mamma. How are you guys. How is health of papa?." She was controlling herself from crying.

Avni - "We are fine Beta. Why didn't you come with your friends? Is Kabir troubling you so much?"

Akta - "I want to come but he said that I could not go. I will come next month promise. He is nice with me mamma don't worry. He is not behaving violently."

Avni -"You can't lie from me. I know you from childhood you are hiding your pain. How helpless we are ? We can't do anything for our daughter."

Akta -"No, mamma I.. it's not your fault. It's all because of Kabir. I will surely make him pay. Because of him I can't saw you all. Because of him I am suffering. You all are suffering."

Avni -"Don't cry Beta. I am not even there to console you. I hope that Kabir will rot in hell. God will never forgive him for making my daughter's life hell."

Akta- "Ok Mamma I am not crying. So you don't cry too. Where is papa and Shivam?"

Avni -"Your papa went on his job and Shivam went school.
Did you eat something?"

Akta -"Yes mamma I already eat. Ok I am hanging up Mamma Bye."

Phone conversation End

Akta cut the call because she control herself for long. After cutting the call she start crying loudly. She doesn't want her mother to know about her miserably. That she is cage in mansion. Kabir treating her like his possession.

She was sitting silently thinking about her life before meeting with Kabir. suddenly she hear a knock in her door.

"Madam open the door. Sameer sir came to meet you. "- A servent call from outdoor.

"You go I am coming. I am coming." - Akta said wiping her tears.

She get up from Bed and went inside the bathroom. After wiping her face. She went down stairs. She saw Sameer was sitting in couch. He get up from couch and approch her.

"Hello Bhabhi ( Sister in law) how are you?" - Sameer asked waving his hand.

"I am fine." - Akta said simply.

"So you are not happy to see me here. Sorry for distributing you I am leaving." - Sameer with fake sadness.

"No, it's not like that. It's just
My mood is a bit off." - Akta said to him.

"Ohh, By the way sorry for that day that I can't stop Kabir from marrying you." - Sameer said sitting on the couch.

"It's ok. It was not your fault but Kabir's." - Akta said as she sit in front of Sameer.

"But I really want you to be my Bhabhi but not like this.
I really didn't know that Kabir was forcing you for marriage." - Sameer said with guilt face.