18. Fear

Surprise 🎉

Third person's POV

Kabir come to the mansion and directly went in his room and put Akta on the bed.

Kabir - "Rest well kitten I will be back soon."said and tucked her in blanket.

He went to bathroom for freshen up. After come back he go downstairs where some maids were working and said them to set breakfast in dining table.
He eat his breakfast and went to his Office room.
Yes he have a office here in his mansion. There were some pending work so he have to finish it soon.

______________________________________

It's already 2 pm but Kabir is still working in his office room. He was now hell tired.
But some works were still in complete. He lean to the chair whom he was sitting for rest and close his eyes.
Ten minutes later he open his eyes with jerk. What the f*ck he is doing here when his kitten in his home,his wife is there for him. Whom he wanted since long time and when she is here in his home he doing this sh*ty work.  He get up and went towards his room.

There his kitten is sleeping peacefully in the bed. She is looking so innocent while sleeping but when she was awake she was more then a feirs kitten.

He went to near her and sat on the bed. He touch her cheek gently.

Kabir - "wake up kitten. You are sleeping very late." said in most calm voice.

After waking up two or three times, Akta got up. When she saw that Kabir was very close to her, she moved away hurriedly.

Akta - "What are you doing? stay away." Shouted.

Kabir "I'm not doing anything.I was waking you up. Get up and change your dress and have some food." said and get up from the bed.

He went to the kitchen and came back with food. But Akta was sitting right there.

Kabir - "What happened why didn't you change your dress ?Not want to change dress ? Alright let's have food .I haven't eaten anything in the morning." said while putting Dish in table.

Akta - "I don't want to eat anything."

Kabir - "why are you so stubborn? Here open your mouth." said Extending hands to feed.

Akta - "I said that I don't want to eat anything can't you understand a simple thing.I am not your servant who listens to everything you say.I married you it does not mean that you will dictate to me." She outburst.

Kabir - "What th f*ck did you say right now. Say it again, I just want to hear." Said clutching her cheeks tightly.

Akta - "I'm not afraid of you. I married to yo......... "

Kabir clutch her cheeks more tightly due to which she stopped speaking.

Kabir - "Don't you f*cking dare to say a word. You are mine. My wife, my Kitten I have every rights on you. DID YOU GET THAT?"

Akta was trying to free herself But all was in vain.

Kabir -  "ANSWER ME DAMN IT. DID YOU F*CKING GET THAT?" Asked and press her elbow harder with his left hand.

Akta nodded her head as tears flow from her eyes.

Kabir - " ANSWER IN WORDS."

Akta - "I..I get that."

Kabir - "Good. Here now open your mouth and eat food. Why do you understand in so long?" said sweetly.

He forced a mouthful into her mouth. She eat Quietly.
He also ate some food from same plate. Both of them were having food when there was a knock in the room.