~Confusion~

Brad's POV:
"Hey! Wait a sec" the bell was ringing as I ran after Lilly, only slowing down as I got the rhythm of her pace.

"Oh, hiya" she smiled, a very beautiful smile...

"What are you staring at?" I then only just realised she was giggling at me because I zoned out. Awkward much.

"N-nothing" I lied.

"Hm, alrighty" she said in disbelief. "So what did you want?"

"Oh... Yeah! I thought I'd walk you home" there was no reply, she looked as if she was thinking about something.

"Er... That's only if you want to of course, I could-"

"No! I want you to walk me, it's just that I was going to walk with Ellie-"

"Oh I-"

"It's fine, I want to spend more time with you, just us" I grinned because I like this, by 'this' I mean spending more time with her, it just makes me so... Happy.

"Okay" I agreed.

"THINK FAST!" I was slow to realise what was happening, it was already too late since Lilly pushed me into a bush, all I could hear is her burst into fits laughter. Not funny!

"Payback is a bitch!" I shouted as climbed out and charged into her picking her up bridal style and spinning her around causing her to laugh even more.

"Piggy back me home!" She squealed, what a child. I chuckled "Okay~"

We got into her house and she was still laughing like a kid, occasionally I'd sneak up behind her just to scare her or tickle her to see her smile.

"I hate you~" she joked as I stole her phone. "Give it back!" She chased me around the house giggling. "No~" I teased.

"Ha! I got yours" she locked herself in her bedroom hiding with it. "Oi~ give it back!" I chuckled. "Make me" she said in a teasing tone.

"I will" I nudged the door open to find her with my phone and a cheeky grin placed upon her lips. Slowly, I walked towards her, scanning her up and down. I looked like a perv but she's so beautiful. I'm such a lucky guy.

Before I knew it, I was leaning in for kiss, she put my phone on her bed and I did the same. The next second we were having a hot make out. She was softly tugging into my brown curls and I was playing with her long brown hair.

We just stood there, forehead against forehead. "I'm so lucky I have you as a girlfriend" it's only true.

She blushed "You're so cheesy... But thanks"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry! I'm not so good at writing make outs! ':( but I hope you like #Brilly so far

- Peach xoxo