~New friends~

Brad's POV:

I somehow sorted everyone out a place to sleep, it wasn't easy... Trust me.

Lilly really did look tired though, she was extremely stressed out with everything.

Lilly's POV:

I heard the loud shriek run through my body, my quickest instinct was to run.

"Hiding is not going to get you anywhere little Lilly" the voice was unrecognizable and horrifying, it sent shivers down my spine to hear an unknown voice calling for me.

Why me?

"Leave me alone..."

I heard thuds on the wooden floor, a sort of liquid slowly dripping in a container, a gush of wind, and heavy breathing...

The noises were all building up and getting too much for me, I. can't. handle. it.

"STOP!"

I saw a knife brought up to my throat, and sat in dead silence, my life ends here.

"Lil-"

"Lilly-"

"Lils!"

A strong hand had a tight grip on me, shaking me side to side.

My heavy breathing stopped.

"Br- Brad?!" I asked in complete confusion.

"Yes... I'm Brad, are you okay? you're very pale" His statement caused me to jump out of bed to take a look at myself in the mirror...

It was all a dream... All this time... I wasn't murdered... Haha...

"Why are you laughing? Do you need me to take you to the doctors?... I can tell the lads to leave"

I stood there for a second, facing the ground, my carpet looked quite interesting right now.

Whilst puzzling the pieces together I remembered everything.

"Oh gosh! Brad! I forgot the lads were here! Are they up?!" I was in a panic once again

"No... Yes... I think they just got up"

"Go downstairs" I demanded

I was left in my vest top and pyjama trousers.

"Right then"

Inhale, exhale.

~~~~~~~

I got half ready and went downstairs to meet everyone else...

"Morning! Did everyone sleep well?" I sent everyone a huge grin

I was given nods, mmhm's, yes' all over the room.

That's good then.

"Well who's hungry?" I chipped in

"I AM" Shouted out Connor, with quite enthusiasm actually

"YAY! OKAY! LET'S COOK!"

I went into the kitchen and began to cook waffles.

I made some for everyone and put berries on top, Brad told me James likes to eat healthy, so... Berries are good... Right?

~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you Lilly! The breakfast was absolutely delicious!" The boys chimed in chorus

"and the stay was lovely, thank you" Added Tris

"Well, it's lovely making new friends, aye?" I giggled

The boys walked out the door waving and saying their goodbyes... Aren't they lovely?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!!

I'm sorry this chapter is a bit disappointing, but I will make some more interesting chapters soon, most probably tomorrow! Aha

WHO GOT A FOLLOW FROM ONE OF THE BOYS?

If not, like me, just try to be postive potatoes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^^

THAT WAS FROM LAST NIGHT! I LITERALLY JUST FOUND IT, WOO!

Okay, I admit this chapter is disappointing but I am actually writing another one now, it should be more interesting, I will try :)

- Peach

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~