~Someone to Talk to~

Lilly's POV:

Quickly, I grabbed my green Parka jacket, along with my many keys. They had cute little keyrings on them and pictures of my family. I loved it.

I didn't really wear anything fancy, just some black leggings and a baggy white top, my Timberland boots, along with a couple of necklaces, one had a precious gold owl on it, my favourite one.

My long brown hair was put into a scruffy bun and my makeup was simple; concealer, foundation, powder, mascara, blush, tinted lip balm and my usual 'cat eye' look eyeliner.

I was going out to meet Ellie, we did talk more last night. I'm not listening to Brad, I don't care what he says, I can do what I want because I want to and no one is going to stop me... End of.

Slowly, I walked out of the door, shutting it behind me. Checking my phone, I noticed I had a message from mum.

Mum

We'll be back from holiday soon... It might take a little longer because your father has found an interest to a job here, it might be good for all of us. Hope you're okay love xx

Me

Ah okay, it's alright mum, I'm doing fine and tell me if dad gets the job! xx

I continued to walk, Ellie said we could hang out in the local park, the one with the huge lake and lovely Willow trees. It's lovely there.

~~~~~~~~~

Looking around, I was satisfied with my surroundings, the park here is breath takingly beautiful...

Birds flew by chirping and twittering. The crunchy brown and red leaves slowly made its way to the ground, off the old branches of the tall trees.

Falling... and... Falling...

Dogs walked besides their owners obediently, young toddlers giggled at games they played, young adults sat on the bench smiling at each other and laughed a sophisticated laugh.

A cold breeze snapped me out of my trance.

Looking around the whole park, I was searching for Ellie and I spot her sitting on the swings, tapping away amusedly on her phone.

"Hey! Ell!" I called over, smiling.

"Oh hey, what's up lovely?" She gave welcoming hug and passed a warm smile.

I copied her actions immediately "Oh, nothing much aha, you?" I questioned.

"Oh, there's not a lot for me to talk about, let's talk more about you!" She replied enthusiastically.

I sat on the swing besides her and cleared my throat "Well, I don't know what to say.. Er" I said unsurely and pretty dumbly as well.

"Well... How's Brad?" She suggested. (A/N: 'She suggested' a bit of a tongue twister, aye?)

"Yeah, he's good" I replied quite quickly, whilst being easily distracted by my surroundings.

"Mmm, how've you both been recently?... As a couple I meant" She giggled.

"Well" I sighed "We've had a bit of a 'fall out' last night over something so silly... I don't even know what it was, he was just acting extremely weird" I continued to moan.

"Ohhh, I get it. Well, it doesn't matter what you guys were fighting over, all that matters is that you get back together, right? Relationships get hard... Of course they do, all do, but you have to work through it, it makes you stronger... as a couple, just talk to him Lils, it'll be alright, trust me" She smiled, putting a hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"Thanks Ell, you're the best" I gave her a huge hug.

I know it sounds crazy, but it feels like I've known her forever and that I can tell her almost anything. I think she feels the same about our friendship too.

~~~~~~~~~~

What Ellie said earlier about me and Brad really made me think. I know I will still talk to Ellie and he can't stop me, but that doesn't mean we can argue over it. I just need to speak to him and see what's up.

Nervously, I paced around my bedroom, quickly walking from one side to another, crossing my arms. Thinking of something to say, how should I word my sentences?

Without being so ready and prepared, I picked up my phone off the bed to only ring one person...

Brad.

The noises of the phone waiting to picked up was irritating, each sound vibrated through my ears, made my heart beat faster, made my head pound harder and gave me butterflies that were larger. This was nerve racking.

"Hello?" A brummie accent called.

"Hey Brad" I replied simply, with no emotion, I didn't really know how to feel. We had a mini argument, but things happen for a reason and they happen for the better, right?

"Hey..." I heard the awkwardness in his voice, which surrounded the atmosphere with awkwardness between us "I'm sorry about yesterday, it was silly and I was over reacting..." He admitted.

"It's okay, I forgive you... And... I'm sorry too, for being so stubborn" Lying down, I played with the fabric on my bed sheets, being easily entertained.

"I forgive you too. So... I'll see you soon in school, yeah?" Changing the subject, he sounded a bit more happy.

"Aha, yeah!" I chirped.

"I hate Sunday's..." We state, In unison, bursting into fits of laughter.

We spent the rest of the night chatting away, see? We are a good couple and nothing can tear us apart, especially a stupid little argument.

After that apology, I felt so good, just having all that weight off my shoulders made me feel so much better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long update, school and just everything in particular has been hard and stressful.

How does everyone like Brilly so far? They're a strong couple, agreed?

I will do a bit more of Brad's POV soon :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~