~A Surprise~

Lilly's POV:

"So... What's happening later?" I have to admit... I am desperate to find out what's going to happen later on today, he's been keeping it a secret and whenever I'd ask he'd tap the side of his nose and say 'It's a suprise love' Oh that stupid accent of his... I love it so much though.

"It's a suprise love" Oh what did I tell you?!

*** Later On ***

"Okay~ are you ready?!" I heard Brad's voice clearly through the entire house, I ran down the stairs like a little kid... "Yes!"

His eyes scanned me up and down... His face looked slightly disgusted, I was eager to snap at him but I didn't.

"Er... Wear something appropriate for this weather... Its hot! How can you wear that?" I looked at my jogging bottoms "Because I can 'love' " I patted on his shoulder as I walked past, I smirked inside because of the way I mocked his words or should I say word.

"No, seriously, I'm taking you out" Out? Where? Unanswered questions swirled through my mind. "Oh... Okay" I immediately walked upstairs to get ready.

It was still early so...I guess its not 'fancy' or anything... I still want to look decent though.

I put on a simple white top, like a cami. I wore high waisted shorts, which where a blue faded color. I wore a silk see through 'kimono' type of clothing over it all, it had light and dark pink hawaiin flowers on it.

My hair was curly and had a big black hat over the top, my shoes were just black heels (like boots) but I put a pair of white Converse in my bag just if my feet ache late on.

My nails were the same as the other day, but my makeup was a brown Smokey eye with eyeliner done in a 'cat eye' look. The rest of my makeup was very natural. I liked that look a lot.

"I'm ready Bradders..." I sang as I hopped down the stairs "Hey, its about ti- Woah." I smirked at his reaction, I wasn't even trying "Woah what?" He scanned me up and down, this time in a postive way, I blushed after a while since I began to feel awkward... "You look... Beautiful, as always of course" he winked on the last two words.

He looked casual too, but nice, he had black skinny jeans with a cute floral top, we're matching!

"Shall we?" He held his arm out in a gentleman way... "We shall" I smirked as I took my arm around his.

*** Going Back Home ***

So, basically we went shopping together, it was nice, he paid for as much as I wanted but I didn't want to buy a lot since I felt guilty. "Had fun?" I could continued staring out the window, the view was nice. "Yeah, it was great, thank you" I turned my head to smile at him.

I got some cute new tops with some more jeans, but Brad saw this dress that he thought 'really suit me' so he brought it, I didn't want him to though, it was a bit pricey...

Since we're in year 11 and are about to leave very soon, he said I should wear it to prom to go with a very 'special guy'... I only want him though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter very soon!

THANK YOU FOR 80 VOTES AND 1.1K VIEWS! I LOVE EVERYONE WHO READS THIS FANFIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~