~Brad's House~

Lilly's POV:

It's Saturday! I'm actually looking forward to seeing Brad today, I haven't seen his house or met his family before to be honest, I bet they're lovely people anyway.

I'm wearing a very casual look, Brad said dress casual since we're only staying in his house. I put on my usual 'cat eye' look and wore a a cosy light pink jumper and leggings also my hair is straightened to finish off the look.

***Brad's House***

Brad gave me the address to his house, its not so far from mine so I took a slow walk there.

When I arrived I saw him standing at the porch with a cute smile on his face "Hey" we said in chorus "Come in" he said softly, I helped myself and walked in following behind him " We'll sit in the living room, make yourself at home" I nodded in reply and sat down on one of the beige coloured sofa, it was soft and comfortable "So, where is everyone today?" I asked him politely "Well no ones home really, everyone is busy out and working, so we have the whole house" he replied casually "Oh, alright, what should be watch then?" I called after him in the kitchen, he was making popcorn "Up to you, I don't mind" I hate choosing its quite hard and I'm not picky "Erm...FROZEN!" I love that film man! Its the best "Haha alright" he walked back him the room with a bowl of salty popcorn, he plopped down in the seat next to me and gave me a warm smile. We put in the CD and got ourselves comfortable in a little blanket to watch.

I found myself humming along to most of the songs in it. I'm a big kid really haha. "Do you like it?" Brad whispered to me smiling, I nodded with a huge smile in reply. He let out a small laugh and put his hand on my lap, I don't think he realized how long he left it there... Its really warm on my lap and I felt nervous not knowing what to do. I shift around a bit moving my legs causing him to move his hand away "Are you alright?" He whispered "Yeah, its just really hot and I'm uncomfortable" I lied "Ah, you can lay down if you want, you know" I agreed and then began to rest my head on his shoulder. I really like him, I don't know how to tell him. He began to play with the ends of my hair shortly afterwards... I began to feel a deep sleep wash over me...

"Goodnight princess"

I could only hear a murmur... I don't think I heard that right, who's there?