~Staying the Night~

We already ate some time ago, now it's 10:30 pm and I'm absolutely exhausted! I know, we haven't done anything all day "Brad~" I whined.

"What would you like?" he followed me into the living room where I was resting comfortably. "Are you tired yet?" truth be told... I am! "Why are you?" he smirked, ugh. "Yes I am, wipe that smirk off your face."

I still have no clue where he's sleeping... I don't want to put him on the couch because that's just... rude, he is the guest after all!

"I'm wondering where you should sleep... hmm" he started to tickle me on ny sides "Ahhh... stop! or I'll make you sleep on the floor!" I began to scream and laugh, I tried to push his hands away but I'm obviously not strong enough "Brad stop!" Kicking my legs, I tried to gasp for air but I still couldn't breathe...

"Awh... I'm sorry little Lilly! I didn't mean to upset my little wild heart!" That was unfair. That was 100% sarcasm "Shut up" I got up and threw a pillow at his face.

"Where are you going?" he followed me up the stairs "To bed" I slumped onto my double bed letting out a loud sigh, it was so audible that I bet the astronauts could hear!

"And where am I sleeping?..." Oh. I haven't chosen where he should stay, oopsies! "Er... I don't know?" I walked into the bathroom "You decide, you're the guest"

About 15 minutes later I walked out, I felt a little scared he wouldn't like me without makeup... but hey! its Brad and I don't think he'd care...

"Wow! you girls do like to take bloody time don't you?!" I looked over to where I heard the voice from since he wasn't where he was standing where he was last time. I looked to the bed... what a suprise. He looked so cocky laying there getting so comfortable, he raised his eyebrow "What?"

"Are you sleeping in my bed?" he blushed and instantly sat up "Well... I was just laying there waiting for you... I'm not sure yet" and he's cockiness was gone in a blink.

"Okay... why don't you get ready first, I'll decide" Was he going to sleep in my bed? Did he feel judged because of me asking?

*** 5 Minutes Later ***

Brad's POV:

I walked out the bathroom. I can't believe I nearly slept in her bed! She probably thought I was going to do something! Argh, I'm such an idiot.

I saw Lilly laying there looking at me. What should I do?

She signaled me to come to her. "Y-yeah?" I walked towards her and sat on her bed, right beside her. She pat the side of the bed next to her signalling that I should sleep there.

I smiled and made myself comfortable "Goodnight Brad" I heard her lovely voice say before she fell asleep, resting her head against my chest. "Goodnight beautiful" I wrapped my arms around her protectively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah woah woah! Brilly eh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~