~The Vamps?~

I felt someone shake lightly on my arm, I rolled over an ignored it. What even is the time? I hate getting up understood?

"Lil... Lils... Lilly..." Not now. Not ever.

"Mhmm"  I don't know what to say so I hum in response to whoever this is.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me tightly... I. Can't. Breathe.

I reckon that it'd be Brad... I don't think anyone else would be in here... "Dude, seriously get off, I can't breathe"

"Oh. Sorry... So... ARE YOU READY TO MEET MY BAND MATES?!" He sounds like a little kid on Christmas day.

Finally I rolled over and smiled. "Yeah I guess so" I'm not so enthusiastic in the mornings but... This means a lot to Brad so it means a lot to me.

*** Later On ***

Okay. So I didn't want to go 'OTT' with my outfit... So, I have my hair straightend today with a cute headband in it, which had cat ears.

My makeup was a usual 'cat eye' look with a little bit of my foundation, concealer, tinted lip balm, eyebrow pencil and blusher... Is that too much?

My nails are a French manicure with cute bows on it for decoration.

I wore a light pink blouse with a round black collar design. The ends of the sleeves were black too. I wore a black skirt which I tucked my blouse into.

Lastly was shoes! I wore black boots/heels, they were so cute with the whole outfit!

I ran down the stairs "Yo B, are you ready yet?!"

There was a silence.

"Bradders?~" I walked into the kitchen to find him on the phone to someone, as soon as he saw me, he put his index finger in the air to say 'one minute'

Who is he talking to? Not trying to be nosy or anything...

"You ready?" What is he thinking? Did I walk downstairs just see his face? Well... maybe.

Using my sarcastic tone "Obviously" I replied.

"Oh~ I'm sorry, I don't want to upset missy here..." I slapped him in the shoulder for the attitude.

*** Meeting The Vamps ***

We walked out of the car, it turns out we're actually meeting them outside.

It was at an aquarium, Brad said we would be able to have fun as well as get to know others.

I love fish, not to eat. I think they're so cute... People say they're boring but I had one once at it was awesome...

I saw three boys looking at a baby shark swim around. Obviously... I don't think shark walk.

Two were tall,one of them had a lovely bronze tan and was in good shape... He was very muscular and his hair was light brown. The other had a lighter skin and long-ish blonde hair which was actually styled nicely, it was out back in a bandanna.

There was a shorter boy there, he had lightest skin but looked so adorable, he had brown-ish blonde-ish hair. It was styled to the side but bits were hanging down closer to his face.

"Lils, this is James" He was the muscular one...

"Tristan" The tall, blonde one...

"And Connor" The short, cute one...

After pointing out each one we got to meet each other properly

"Hey Lilly" They greeted me in unison.

"I've heard a lot about you..." I think it was James? He winked at me, not in a 'I like you way' he meant that Brad talks about me a lot... That's so cute though!

"Yeah Brad won't shut up" Said the adorable one... Connor?

"HE'S IN LOVE~" Said... Tristan? He put on a 'girly' voice which made me laugh a lot.

Brad was blushing like crazy but looked at me a little weirdly since I laughed a bit too hard...

I don't want him to think I have something for Tristan... besides I am his girlfriend, its a bit weird saying that, but I love it.

*** Later On ***

We had a great time meeting each other, they're lovely people! I would like to stay with them more and hang out as a group, it'd be nice...

I stared into the glass as a huge shark swam around "Woah... That's so scary, how do they feed that without getting killed?!"

Brad then came up behind me to look "I'm not sure love"

"I like your band mates. They're lovely"

"Ah, they must think the same about you too" He spun me around to face him and then smiled.

"So should we get going?" Brad let go and turned to face the boys "Er... Yeah"

Oh... I don't want to leave... I want to see these boys more!

"WhyDon'tWeAllComeToMine?!" I blurted out... Oops!

They all looked at me like I was a complete nutter... It lasted for a few seconds until they all agreed... Yes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sleepover?!

I wrote half of this yesterday but didn't finish it... So I spent tonight finishing it off and now I'm going to upload it...

When you read this it is uploaded...

Duhhh Obviously...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~